30

A/n: me posting twice a day???!?!!?###1?!

Oh my 😨😨.

Anyways, I'll just let the story flow, what happens, happens, I don't even brainstorm anything, stuff just comes from the top of my head 😭.

Continuation.

Bachira and Hyo both ran out onto the field but Sae's attention stayed on Rin. Hell, he didn't even spare a glance at Hyo and Bachira, so Rin took the risk and ran throwing it over to Bachira who used someone to catch it correctly.

Haven was right behind Bachira before Hyo ran in front and got tagged instead.

"And you call me dumb! Check your surroundings!" Hyo said pushing Bachira as a way of telling him to go.

Rin already made it back to their side getting ready to catch it from Bachira. Bachira threw it and it was a good throw...but Sae tackled Rin over before he could catch, meaning they didn't get the goal.

"Ouch.." Isagi mumbled.

"Yeah...that'll definitely leave a bruise." Chigiri nodded in agreement.

"It's still 0-1 we're fine..." Reo said.

"For now." Chigiri sighed.

"I'm pretty sure they'd just be observing us to know our strengths and weaknesses." Isagi explained.

"Probably why we got the first point." Kurona nodded in agreement.

Bachira ran back for Hyo easily as they both looked down at Rin still on the grass.

"You good?" Bachira asked.

"..."

"We'll take that as a no." Hyo said as they both grabbed a hold of one of Rin's arms and pulled him up.

Rin gave his brother one last glare before walking off letting Bachira and Hyo guard him.

"Wh-"

"Why are we always stuck with dumb jobs." Hyo whined.

The others were all sorting out who should go next but before Kaiser ran into the field, only Kurona managed to catch him doing that and yelled out to Chigiri and Isagi still guarding the square.

Chigiri quickly ran towards Kaiser about to tag him before Kaiser ran past him leaving it up to Isagi who was guarding the square.

"Sorry Isagi!" Chigiri called out.

"No worries." Isagi nodded as he was in position to tag Kaiser, and he could tag him but Kaiser suddenly stopped running and was now walking.

"What in the world is he up to?" Hyo whispered.

"I don't know." Bachira shrugged.

"Why aren't you getting me, hm? Isagi?" Kaiser asked still walking towards Isagi.

"Is he...teasing him?" Reo said confused.

"Why doesn't Isagi just tag him." Kurona hummed.

"Have you met him before Hyo?" Nagi asked now walking up beside Hyo.

"Never in my life." Hyo shrugged.

Kaiser stopped walking right in front of Isagi, the tension was very clear.

"Why don't you just tag me already?" Kaiser asked.

Kaiser leaned down and looked as if he whispered something in his ear.

Isagi clicked his tongue in annoyance and literally slapped Kaiser's arm and backed away from him, while Kaiser just stared with an amused look clear on his face.

"...Isagi?" Hyo asked walking up to Isagi placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You good Isagi?" Hyo asked tilting his head.

"Yeah I'm fine." Isagi nodded.

Meanwhile, Nagi and Rin were staring daggers at the back of Kaiser, Kurona just slowly shuffled away from the two.

Finally the game came to an end and the final score was 4-5, A-2 happened to lose, who knows why.

Currently, Isagi's class are heading back to their cabin. Just talking amongst themselves.

"We do get breaks right..? I don't think I can do this everyday." Nagi sighed leaning against Isagi as they walked.

"I don't know." Reo shrugged.

They all made it back to their cabin, showering and now just relaxing before they end up playing Uno later on.

"Hey Isagi, i have a question." Hyo said sitting up and looking over at Isagi.

"Oh, sure." Isagi hummed who was laying down with his attention on his phone.

"Uh..what is Kaiser to you?" Hyo asked, this happened to get everyone's attention since they were all curious as well.

"Yeah Isagi, you really seem to hate him." Reo nodded as he sat up as well.

Isagi sighed and placed his phone down and sat up.

"Well, uh...he's my ex." Isagi mumbled.

"You're...what?" Hyo asked wondering if he heard wrong.

"Huh?" Bachira asked confused.

"Mhm..." Isagi nodded.

"...that makes sense." Reo nodded.

"Isagi! I've known you all my life and you never told me about him?!" Hyo complained now shaking Isagi.

"I...didn't know how to tell you okay?" Isagi sighed.

"You don't have to tell us...but why do you hate him so much?" Chigiri asked.

"...I won't share that." Isagi sighed.

The others all nodded understanding and didn't push on the matter further. Time passed and it was now 8pm, they had dinner and all, so now they were getting ready to play Uno.

They all sat in a circle, Isagi being beside Nagi and Hyo, while Hyo sat beside Reo as well.

"Is there any specific rules or punishments for those who lose?" Chigiri asked.

"Um..." Hyo hummed and looked at Bachira.

"Oh! How about whoever is the first to get rid of all their cards get to dare the last 2 people to do something!" Bachira exclaimed.

"Oh god..." Reo sighed.

"Can I...quit?" Isagi asked.

"Absolutely not." Hyo stated.

"Alright..." Isagi sighed.

"I can already see the most random dares ever." Chigiri nodded.

A/n: I still dunno what to do with Hyo...someone suggested for Haven and Reo to fight over Hyo so I might do that cause that sounds fun to write.