Off the broom

This chapter is corresponding to the TikTok I have posted :)

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT86Kwrah/

"Bloody hell what's your problem why did you do that?!" I heard Draco yell I look over to see him looking furiously at Millie.

I immediately got up and going over there seeing Blaise trying to calm him down.

"We could have won Millie if you weren't such a prick and pushed Theo off his broom." He said again his voice getting a little bit louder.

"Well he got to cocky so I had to show him he's not so high and mighty after all." She said rolling her eyes and turning around taking off her jersey.  "It alright mate." I say while trying not to look at Millie who stood there with her bra on looking between me and Draco.

"It is not okay we could've won if she wouldn't have don't that."  Draco said

"Listen mate it's fine really there's always next game we're not out of the championship yet." I said seeing Millie leave out the door from the corner of my eye.

"Listen i don't know what's going on between the two of you but please for the sake of the house cup leave it out of the quidditch field." Draco said looking stressed because his father was watching today and wanted to impress him

"I'll talk to her." I said to him before patting his shoulder and walking out the locker room I turned the corner and there she was her hair messy with sweat from the game

"Awww was Draco's feeling hurt?" She said with a pout

"What's the deal?" I asked her and she scoffed and rolled her eyes before looking around.

"I woke up alone, you were gone, no note or anything." She said I looked at her with a hint of  pain on her face

"Sorry I woke up before you and had to get back to my before Blaise woke up."  I told her pushing some hair out of her face.

"Mhm whatever you say Theo, don't let it happen again." She said looking back at me while walking down the corridor.

" Same time tonight love?" I asked as she got farther. She turned around and gave me the finger.

__________________________________
Heyy sorrry for the long wait I am alive and still writing this is a filler chapter but I am working on a new chapter for both books.

For more updates follow my book twitter @reader4lif3 I'm not going to be weird.

Love C