After Party

Theo Nott s POV

"What?" Blaise said spitting out his water all over the table in the common room. I looked over at Millie who was by the bookshelf with Daphne and Astoria studying.

"Keep your voice down." I hissed at him and waved my wand to dry up the water. "Nothing happened." I said keeping my voice low.

"Are you sure because you keep looking over at her every few minutes." Draco said noticing.

"It is just I don't know what she is thinking and it's driving me crazy we haven't spoken or barely looked at each other since that day." I said twirling my wand in between my fingers and glancing over my shoulder at Millie who was already looking at me.

She looked away and continued to talk to Astoria about the history of magic. "Well are you gonna tell us how she reacted?" Blaise said a little impatient.

"Well she just looked at me before scrambling off my bed apologizing and while grabbing her shoes and dress from off the floor." I said while looking back.

" looked at me one more time with a sad expression on her face before walking out slamming the door." I said turning around facing the guys.

"Ok. The main question is how did she end up in your bed." Draco asked.

Draco was someone who was pure blood supremacy but over the years he simmer down after the Weasley twins gave him a beating for calling Hermione a mud-blood after Slytherin lost the quidditch game.

But he has never once dared said a word to Millie about her being a muggle born. I have always saw her as more than that. That is probably the reason no one has ever bullied her.

"Well first I started by sneaking into party I spotted her first the way she moves as she danced in the middle of the floor." I said thinking about the way she swayed her hips.

"Careful Theo you might drown in your own drool." Blaise seating back in the chair he sat on. I rolled my eyes and out of the corner I see Millie and the greengrass sisters stand up and walk over to the girls stairs.

"I was flirting with her as the Weasley twins were bashing me for being there of course." I said rolling my eyes. "After she left the circle she sat with longbottom and the way she smiled at him made me kind of jealous." I admitted

"Ok maybe you should talk to someone about your feelings towards Millie." Draco suggested leaning back.

"Blaise would you mind me talking to Luna?" I asked not wanting to talk to her before asking him in case he is uncomfortable with it.

"Sure go ahead I trust you and her and she is a great listener and advice giver." Blaise said.

"Ok thank you I'll talk to her right now." I said getting up. "Sit your ass right there you never finished what happened." Blaise said pushing me back down.

"Ok next thing I know is that she is up on a table dancing like a fucking stripper." I said "What ever Longbottom was drinking on must have been strong as hell to make her dance like that." I said shifting in my seat thinking about her body.

Blaise gave me a knowing a smirk and I gave him a knowing finger to which he just laughed.

"She then yelled my name and told me to join her which I got dirty looks from George Weasley." I laughed at the look on his face as she kept calling me to help her and not him.

"I lifted her off the table and carried her out and all the way to the common room I tried to take her to her room but she insisted on staying in mine and that's how she woke up in my bed." I said shortening it and leaving out the parts where she tried to kiss me multiple times.

"Wow maybe she is feeling there same way. You know what they say drunk word are sober thoughts." Blaise said getting up and sitting next to me. "Forget talking to Luna go talk to Millie." He said patting my shoulder hyping me up.

"Your right." I said getting up and heading up the girl dormitory stairs hearing Blaises whistles and cheers. Draco is telling him to shut the fuck.

----------------------------

-Don't forget to vote and comment

-Should this story have smut?

-WC{800}

-I updated twice in a week yay