Quidditch

"Hey ladies. And Neville sweetheart thank you for helping me with my herbology homework." I said with a small smile and putting my hand on his shoulder while I sat down.

"No problem." He said a hint of red painting his cheeks I laughed and turned around when I heard my name being called.

I turned around and saw daphne kissing the air like an idiot. I laughed and flipped her off.

I turned around. "Have you studied for the potions exam." as Hermione said looking around at the group. I looked her dead in the eyes and shook my head she sighed and placed her forehead on Ron's shoulder.

"Don't worry I haven't either wanna study during it and write a fake note." He said I nodded before grabbing a waffle and putting it in my plate.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hermione shaking her head at us. I laughed and put more food on my plate. As they talked about the rumors of the upcoming war.

------

"I am gonna bash my head in and see if there's a charm for that." Theo said from next to me . I chuckled at his words. He looked at me for a split second then back ahead.

I raised my hand "Uhh sir is there anyway I can skip today's lesson?" I asked

"And why would you want to do that?" He asked curiously "I already learned this in 4th grade" I said with my head held.

"Oh then why don't you come show us your skills and I'll let you leave." He said I stood up and went in front of the class and did the spell perfectly. To which he Applauded to and let me leave.

Here I am wondering around the halls when I stopped by the quidditch pitch I thought that I should practice since try outs were coming up.

------

I flew down to the ground after an hour of practicing ready to take a shower. I hopped off my broom when I heard clapping I looked over to see Theo nott leaning against the goal post.

"Thank you?" I asked more then said. He chuckled and nodded before walking away.

"Hey." I yelled making him look my way. "Wanna play?" I ask shaking my beater stick. He smirked before walking into the boys locker room to change.

He came out looking uhhh attractive as I would put it. We played for hours missing the rest of our classes. Since I've been on the team with him and haven't had to compete with him I never noticed how good he was.

Once we tied and didn't want to go on. "Wow your good." He said wiping the sweat from his forehead.
"Thank you so are you." I said with a smile walking besides him.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" I said jogging ahead and turning around and walking backwards. He nodded slowly "yes I am that good in bed" he said with a straight face. I stop and looked at him shocked I started shaking my head frantically.

"No I wasn't gonna ask that I was gonna ask why pansy is always clinging to your arm like she's gonna drown." I said

"She has this weird obsession with me but it's never gonna happen I like girls with long black hair instead of short." He said while twirling my hair in his fingers. I looked at his fingers in my hair and felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

I looked at him and let a grin make its way to my lips before I turned around making it go into a full blown smile. I walked away fast but not fast enough to hear him say "and girls with freckles on the bridge of their noses." That's when I knew my face was scarlet.

I gave him a thumbs up still facing forward. That made him laugh. As I walked into the girls locker room.