Meeting

Millie's POV

"Ok how about we get to know each other." He said as he pushed some hair out of my face that. I nodded. "Just to be clear your still mine." he said and I laughed.

𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚.

We spent the rest of the night talking. We fell asleep after realizing it was 2:15 in the morning .
-
"I should get going." I said looking over at the windows and seeing the sun beginning to rise. Theo looked over also to see what I'm seeing.

He nodded "Draco and Blaise should be bursting in my door any min-" as he said that Draco and Blaise Burst through the door yelling good morning.

They stopped once they spotted me sat up on the bed. They looked over my outfit which was Theos quidditch jersey and his Slytherin sweatpants.

"OH SHIT!" Blaise yelled before slamming the door shut leaving Draco in the room trying not to laugh. Theo stood up and walked over to the door opening it.

"Hey man I didn't know your talk would have gone that far." Blaise said holding his hands in surrender. I laughed as Theo punched Blaise in the chest making him move back.

"Ow." Blaise said while rubbing the spot where Theo punched him with a pout on his face. I looked over and saw a note by my foot I opened it and saw that it was from one of my friends at the Salvatore boarding school.

"What's that?" Blaise said pointing to the note in my hand. I shook my head and crumbled it back up putting it in my pocket.

"I gotta go but I'll see you later maybe I don't know." I rambled on grabbing my stuff. "We have quidditch practice." Draco said and I looked at him completely confused.

"Todays Sunday no?" He shook his head. "It's Monday." I looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you serious?" I asked he nodded.

"Shit I gotta go I'm late." I said pushing past them making them give me funny looks. "I won't be at quidditch practice." I said to Draco since he's the captain on the team.

"Why?" Theo asked "I got business why are you asking so many questions?" I said as I held the door knob.

"I will see you at dinner." I said opening it. "What no goodbye kiss?" I heard Blaise say from behind me and Draco let out a snort.

I rolled my eyes shutting the door. "Damn rejection must hurt like a bitch." I heard Blaise laugh out.

I walked over to my dorm and opened it to see it empty. "Hey your back in another's person clothing." Daphne said making me turn around looking at her.

I laughed and asked her to close the door so I can get changed. "So what happened." Those words made me blush thinking about last night.

"The red on your cheeks tell me that it was a good something." She said sitting on her bed as I stripped out his sweatpants.

"He called me his." She squealed "You two would be the perfect couple." She said resting her head on her palm. I shook my head.

"I don't think I want anyone to know." I said honestly. "Why not?" She asked "I'm a muggle born he is a pure blood with parents who follow he who must not be named." I said staring out the facts.

"Imagine how it would be meeting his parents." I said sitting down next to her after I put on my jeans.

"What if they wanted me to come to a meeting." I said rolling eyes she laughed lightly and it clicked that she didn't like talking about this kind of stuff seeing her parents are also followers of Lord Voldemort.

"I'm so sorry I forgot how you feel about this." I said taking her hand. She shook her head. "It's ok the way you make it seem makes me see it in a different way."

"I have?" I asked confused how I changed her pov of things."Yeah you saying that Voldemort is just someone with daddy issues and dumble-dore is wrong in all types of ways."

"Hmm your right." I said. I got up and grabbed my bag and said my goodbyes tell her I'll be back by dinner.

I walked down the stairs to see Theo waiting. Was he waiting for me? "Hey what or who are you waiting for?" I asked.

"You." He stated before taking my hand and pulling me into a hug. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I can't tell you." I said looking up at him. "People can easily read your mind and my plan will be ruined." He looked at me before letting me.

I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek. He laughed scratching the back of his seeing his cheeks glow red. I walked away and out the castle so I could apparate.

--------------------

WC{825}

Hey this is kinda rushed kinda not who knows but loving them so far ig

Till next time