Last Night

I laughed as I shook my head. "You won't be doing that when you wake up in George's bed." Daphne said with a smirk. I looked at her with my mouth open a little watching her move further into party holding onto lunas hand.

I shook off what Daphne said and made my way through the crowd holding my drink above my head as I made it to the middle of the dance floor.

I started dancing and feeling the music swaying my hips to the beat. I finished my cup and turned around to be met with the one and only Theo Nott.

"Theo what are you doing here?" I asked confused seeing that he is one of the most blood supremacy people and this is a birthday party for a muggle born.

"I'm party crashing seeing how I can get a pretty girl like you to dance with me." He said looking around I followed his eyes and saw that George was staring right at us.

I gave him a light smile before walking away with Theo right on my trail. I stopped off at the drink table grabbing me and Theo both a cup.

We each got our drinks and went into the circle where they were playing spin the bottle.

The circle was consisted of me,Theo, Ron , Twins, Hermione, Harry, and a few more Gryffindors and Ravenclaws.

There weren't many Slytherins because most of them are blood supremacy supporters.

"Who invited you?" Fred asked Theo who was seated next to me. "Millie said I could be her plus one." He said looking at me. I looked up at him dumbfounded at what he just said.

"By the look on her face we know that's not true." George said from besides his twin brother. "She knows not to talk to people like you outside of the quidditch field." He said narrowing his eyes at Theo.

"Oh?" Theo said looking at me playing with a piece of my hair behind my back. I nodded my head before downing my drink.

"We'll look at that my drink is empty I am gonna go get some more." I said standing up and rushing over to the drink table.

"You might wanna slow down." Theo said coming up behind me. "Why would you say that?" I asked putting my cup down.

"What I know you thought it me and you grinding up against each other on the dance floor." He said backing me up into the table.

"As if I would ever." I said rolling my eyes and stepping from in front of him and going up to Luna who is currently talking to Neville who is ranting about the plant he brought to the party.

"Hey what's going on over here?" I asked seeing Neville turn his attention to me and give me a smile while Luna slowly takes a sip from the drink in her hand.

"I'm showing Luna this new plant that just arrived." He said holding up the plant. "Professor Sprout gave me to study and kind of dissect it." He said looking back at the plant.

"What is the name of it?" I asked sitting on the other side of him. "It is called Shrivelfig." He said looking down at the purple plant. (That is a real plant from Herbology.)

" I think it's lovely Neville." I said taking the plant from him and observing it. I looked up as I felt someone watching me and saw it was no other but Theo Nott.

He held his drink up in the air and motioned it towards me. I got a drink out of Nevilles hand and did the same gesture back at him before taking a sip.

"Damn Neville what do you have up in here it's stronger the ones in the table." I said making a sour face at how strong the drink it. It stringed as it went down my throat.

"Shhh it is a little bit of everything." He said taking the cup back. "Dang Neville I see you can you make me one?" I asked he nodded and put his plant in my lap and got up and walked to the drink table.

2 hours later

Well Daphne was right I'll end up in someone's else's bed but it wasn't George. I turn around to see a sleeping Theo Nott with messy hair and no shirt on.

-----------------------------

• The ending was a little rush I didn't know what to write

•word count {765}

•Hope you are enjoying the story so far and I will try to update more