Recovery

"Hey," Flower waved to Gelatin, motioning him over, "How long has it been since Firey and Leafy went to find another island?"

"It's been a while, huh? I'd say about 3 weeks, give or take. Wanna try to recover them or something?"

"Well, Four and X are still on some weird vacation, so we can't ask them to recover anyone."

"Huh...What do we do then?"

Flower and Gelatin stood in silence, thinking it over. After what felt like ages, Flower snapped her fingers and gasped, "I have an idea! Gelatin, can you gather the contestants? Oh, and bring them to the beach around...what do you think of 6:30?"

Gelatin looked a little startled. "I mean, I can, but why?"

Flower rolled her eyes. "Just do it and put some trust in me," She said.

"...Sure, why not." 

Flower grinned, "Great! I knew you would listen." She waved and parted ways with Gelatin, heading towards the cabins where the Have Cots were staying.

*  *  *

"Alright!" Gelatin huffed, clasping his hands together. They had gathered all of the contestants on the grainy beach. It was the same one that Leafy and Firey had left to go on their little adventure, So Flower figured it would be a good place to start. The contestants all looked confused and a little annoyed, murmuring among themselves.

"So, gelatin and I were having a little chat, and I came up with a smart plan." She began, creating a drumroll for herself, "We're going to make a new recovery center(or smth)!"

Silence stole the air. some of the contestants gave her looks referencing the past.

"...C'mon you guys. It can't be that hard!" Flower chuckled nervously. "I'm sure there's an instructions sheet somewhere in yoyle city."

Ruby stared at Flower, puzzled. "Wouldn't it just be easier to take the one that Two has?" She asked.

"Wait, Two has a recovery center?" Flower's eyebrows shot upwards In surprise.

Ruby smiled sheepishly, "I keep in touch with book, so she's told me a few things."

"well then, change of plans! We're going to steal the recovery center from Two!" Gelatin interjected, beaming.

"There's a few flaws with this whole, how do I put it, mess of a plan? (?)" Lollipop frowned, crossing her arms.

"Well, then let's get to working!" Ruby's eyes lit up.

* * *

(Flashback idk)

Moonlight steadily crept over the hyper, murky waters and onto a small, rocking boat. inside the watercraft, there laid two objects that sat across from each other from both ends of the boat. the moonlight appeared pointless compared to the bright flickering flame that peered outside the   the leaflet, making her practically glow as she kept a steady face. Hand in hand with the ball of fire as he nervously looked around, steam floating just above him and dissipating into the night sky. He looked into Leafy's eyes, and looked away. Firey could feel the blush forming on his face. The smoke grew bigger.

'It's now or never Firey, You got this.'  He sucked in his breath as the boat shook, and looked back at Leafy. She stared at Firey intently, concern printed(?) across her face.

"Are you alright? The waves are really...intense." She squeezed his hand for comfort. Suddenly, the bottom of the cramped boat they were on didn't seem so bad to look at, at least for Firey. Leafy pretended she didn't see the already very visible smoke just above firey's head grow bigger as she held his hand.