Science Project

Connor's POV

It was science class and Ms Linda is grouping us for a project. I hope no pray that jude will be my partner.

Connor you will be working with ummm.. Daria -Ms linda

Ohhh man!! I was hoping that jude will be my partner. Well at least Daria is smart and kind i think we can do this.

And jude you will be with Carl -Ms linda

What no not Carl! Why cant it be a girl?? Or someone ugly or less appealing. Ughhh im not jealous i know jude will not cheat on me and Carl is not judes type i think? Ughh i just remember that Carl just live across jude. Ugghh it means that they will have lots of time together. Ughh connor your just paranoid jude will never do that to me he loves me.

Heyy!! Connor -daria

Yeah? -connor

Are you free tonight we can start after school at my house or can be tomorrow anytime you want -daria

Um i dont know i have to ask my dad il txt you later or il just look for you after lunch if i can okey? -connor

Sure just look for me or txt call me :) -daria

I see jude and carl talking and carl looks happy to be judes partner.

Lunch

Hey jude umm you want to do some homework after school at your house? -connor

Oh sorry con i am.. Carl and i are gonna do our project tonight but you can join us. Do you want to? -jude

Ohh no its fine um maybe tomorrow okey? -connor

Yes sure -jude

I love you jude -connor

Love you to-jude

Carl's POV

YESS!!! judes my partner yes! His beem my crush since he started here in anchor beach. And i was scared that he was not gay but when i saw his blue nail polish one day and i knew it that jude is gay and i always wanted to hang with him but he is always with connor. Wait.. Are they like dating? Maybe yes? Cause when i saw them together one morning in the bathroom and the door was lock and i saw their shirt was crinkled and connor's hair was a mess and i know that something happen that time. I dont believe that they were just changing their shirt. Well! Who cares i want jude to be mine and when we do our project tonight il do my move and make out with jude.