The Proposal

(Really short chapter)

We were all going to a family dinner where we were gonna meet one of Kris' sisters. Karter and I were driving there and I was answering a few emails on the way. "So what is this all for?" Karter asked as they stopped at a red light.

"I honestly have no idea. I mean it's my mother, she'll call a family dinner to announce she has a doctors appointment." They chuckled shrugging at what I said. 

We got to the place and during the whole dinner it was really awkward. I could sense Johnathan and mom and Kris all staring at each other when suddenly it clicked in my brain. I watched as mom and Kris walked to the back of the place when I stood up saying "I have to use the restroom." 

I jogged over to them and they both quickly stopped talking when they saw me. "Oh my god, are you?" I questioned shocked. "Am I what?" Kris asked trying to play it off. I smacked his arm looking at mom who had a big smile.

"You're proposing?" I whisper yelled at him and he quickly told me to quiet down. "Oh my god." I said as I started pacing. "I'm not gonna do it tonight." He said trying to calm me down but that just got mom riled up "Why not, are you getting cold feet?"

He quickly shook his head "No it's just we had a fight on the way over here  and I don't want to do it while we're both coming down from that." I nodded in understanding and we all headed back to the dinner.

~~~

We were all at my moms house for dinner when Kim and Kris finally arrived and my eyes immediately went to her hand and there it was "Is that a ring?" I heard Kylie ask as she and Kendall got up to walk over to him but suddenly Kris spoke

He said "No it's a fake ring." "Is this serious?" Khloe asked annoyed and because of this everyone was trying to figure out if it was real or not but Kris finally said "No, it is a real ring." And everyone cheered and continued celebrating.