Family VS Money

I pulled up to moms house for a meeting with her and my older sisters. "Mom!" I yelled out for her as I closed the door. "Hi, I'm Palm your moms assistant." A woman I didn't know walked around the corner.

"Oh hi I'm Kat." She smiled and said "Your moms on a call but your sisters are in the dining room having lunch." "Oh ok thank you." I smiled and walked past her to the kitchen. "Hello" I said smiling at Kim, Kourt, and Khloe "Kit Kat!" Khloe shouted hugging me.

"When you and Lamar have kids, are you naming them with K names?" Kim asked as we were all eating lunch. "I'm gonna do for my boys L's." "I wanna call dibs on a few K names. If I marry Kris." My head shot up in confusion.

"Wait I'm sorry when are you marrying Kris?" "Do you guys talk about that stuff?" We all kind of asked at the same time and Kim smiled and nodded. "Hey guys!" Mom yelled coming out of her office. "You know you're on the verge of being fired by all 4 of us. Even Kat."

"I'm on the verge of being fired?" Mom scoffed. "Ok well I have a few things to get down to-." "Sorry you have a call on line 3." Her assistant came out of the kitchen and we'd all rolled our eyes at how this was a meeting she had scheduled.

~~~

I walked out of therapy and saw Karter sitting in the car waiting for me. They smiled and unlocked it when I knocked on the window.

~~~

When I told Karter about my run in with Zoe we talked and talked and decided that with everything going on with me getting more into modeling and the business becoming public it would be best if I saw someone for stress.

~~~

"So how was it today?" They asked as we pulled out of the parking lot. "It was fine. Normal." I said while checking my email. "What did you guys talk about." "Ooh sorry doctor patient confidentiality." I chuckled as they rolled their eyes.

"I'm pretty sure that's just required on the doctors end." "Hmm, I don't know we talked about work and how we've been back and forth from New York. It was fine." I shrugged cause it really was nothing special.

They nodded and asked "So straight to Kourtney and Scott's for game night or grab a coffee first?" I looked at them shocked and asked "Was that even a question?" They chuckled shaking their head before turning into our coffee place.

~~~

We pulled up to Kourts place and walked in. I smiled seeing Bruce, Khlo, Scott, and Kourtney. "Where's everyone?" I asked giving Kourt a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug to Scott. "I don't know." She said as she hugged Karter.

"Kris can't make it. She sent a gift." Bruce handed them the small box. I opened it and saw a cute little candle. "Ooh a candle." I smelt it and smiled at it when I heard Scott say "Oh my god it's regifted."

Karter burst out laughing and I reached for the card "Wait let me see." "It's not even from her." I shook my head reading the note. "That woman is nuts. Ok well where's Kim?" I said hoping she was at least coming.

"Hello?" "Kim where are you?" Khloe asked Kim over the phone. "What do you mean I'm in New York. Mom booked me on a photo shoot last minute." "Oh yeah now that you're dating Kris everything is out there." Kim scoffed "Whatever it's late here I'm going to bed."

"Wait are you in bed with kris." Khloe asked laughing "Nooo." I shook my head chuckling "Oh my god you so are." "Whatever sure I'm in bed with kris good bye." She quickly hung up "No one cares about game night."

Scott said this shaking his head. "Game night blows." Kourt frowned as she was eating one of her cupcakes. "I'm sorry Kourt." I said as I quickly rounded the counter and gave her a hug.

~~~

I was at the office trying to get some things finished before family dinner tonight

I was at the office trying to get some things finished before family dinner tonight. "Kat?" I turned and saw Kim leaning against the doorframe with a sad face. "Oh Kimmy what's wrong?" She walked over to my sofa and slumped down.

"Khloe's a b*tch." I chuckled softly as I shook my head "Alright, can I get some context here?" I stood up and walked over to her. "I go over to her house and I see all these pictures of me and my ex's. And I politely told her how it made me uncomfortable."

My face scrunched knowing that definitely wasn't the whole story but let her continue "And she complained about how I move on to fast and exaggerate how I feel about Kris." "Kim I don't think that's what she meant."

"Were you there?" She snipped at me making me sit up "Watch the tone there missy. I don't know how it went but I think the hard part for Khloe is that she gets almost as attached as you do and sometimes she gets tired of finding place for new people."

"I'm not asking her to love Kris. I'm asking her to accept him. Like you do you always try when you're around him." I chuckled awkwardly before quickly saying "Yeah but if you gave Khloe to meet him she might feel the same way you do."

~~~

I'm to Kris's biggest fan mainly because he isn't very comfortable around Karter. Which don't get me wrong I don't blame him entirely for that but it still makes me quite uncomfortable when we're all in a room together.

~~~

"Yeah I guess you're right. Well thank you for this Kitty Kat." She kisses my cheek as she stood up and I said "Of course. I'll see you tonight at moms." She nodded and walked out of my office so I got right back to work.

~~~

Karter and I walked into moms house. "Katherine!" Kylie yelled from the stair case and jumped down to run and give me a hug "Kyles!" I yelled back laughing. She quickly grabbed both Karter and I's hands leading us to the dining table.

When we all were at the table mom started clanking her glass. "Let's all make a toast, I wanna make a deal where we have one night a week to get away from business. This night is all about connecting."

Everyone cheered and clapped until Rob said "Yeah especially Kim." I slapped my hand to my forehead. "Why can't this family go one night without some drama?" I whispered to Bruce and Karter and they both shook their heads.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kim asked offended. "Think about it. You're such a snob and you're to busy for your family." "What's going on down there?" Mom asked "He's being a d*ck." Kim rolled her eyes.

"Why are you guys even fighting?" Khloe asked even more confused "He's just an asshole except for when he wants mo he." "Actually Kat and Khloe give me an allowance." "That's f*cking pathetic. You're 24 years old and you take money from you 23 year old sister."

She scoffed shaking her head as I rolled my eyes. "Get a f*cking job and stop living off your sisters." "Maybe we should separate you 2." Bruce said motioning for Kylie to switch seats with Kim.

"You give him an allowance?" Karter whispered in my ear and I just smiled and kissed their cheek not saying anything. And the dinner gladly went on without anymore yelling.

Word Count (1271)

And We're Back !!!❤️❤️❤️