Kim Becomes A Stage Mom

I walked into Kendall's photo shoot and couldn't stop smiling at how pretty she looked. "Oh my goodness Kenny." I said as I was walking over to mom who stood behind the photographer. "Doesn't she look amazing?" Mom gave me a side hug.

"She does." Kendall waved as she was getting a touch up. "You should really consider doing runway. This is a freaking time square bill board." The photographer said standing up looking at his camera.

I smiled and nodded at Kendall as she looked over to me with a knowing look. Kendall and I were the same in many ways. One being our love for modeling but that's often affected by our anxiety.

~~~

I was having dinner at moms house when Kim comes into the kitchen asking "Guess who's going to New York?" "Who?" Kendall asked excited "You." Kim smiled poking at her side. "Wait what!"

"And I'm gonna take you. And I was hoping if Kat was available she would come with." Kim and Kendall both looked at me with their best puppy dog eyes. "You're lucky I love you." They both cheered as I agreed to go with them.

"Just remember she's 15 she's got her whole life to do this stuff." Bruce tried to tell Kim but she shook her head saying "I'm sorry but in the modeling world you don't have a lot of time." "Your still modeling and your in your 30's"

I sighed and said "That's because her modeling is more personality based. When you do certain things like Kendall and I you only have a certain amount of time to create a base." As I took a bite of my food I look up.

And I see Kim smiling as to say that I was exactly correct and Bruce of course just rolled his eyes before walking away from the conversation "I have to go tell Karter we're going to New York." I said as Kim and Kendall cheered.

~~~

We got to New York and arrived at the hotel late at night

We got to New York and arrived at the hotel late at night. "Up we go." I pressed the button in the elevator it was hard cause it was late and we're all really tired.

We all got settled in and I was sitting on the couch with Kendall trying to figure the schedule for tomorrow out. "Ugh Kendall your nails are disgusting. Thank god I brought my nail kit for this." Kim groaned as she walked to her bad.

"Kimmmm." Kendall whined annoyed and I just whispered "They are kind of bad." I teased her and she smacked the back of my arm joking around. "Kat help me with this!" Kim yelled from the bedroom.

We got all ready for bed when my phone started ringing. It was Karter so I quickly picked up and walked to the bathroom. "Hey babe." I said excited to talk to them. "Hey Kat, how's it going?" I chuckled saying. "Oh you know. Work trip with Kim."

They chuckled knowing how bossy she can be. "It's weird being the one left at home this time." I smiled saying "Yeah it's usually the other way around huh? Well I should probably head off to bed we have to get up pretty early."