07 | ​​🇬​​🇭​​🇴​​🇸​​🇹​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇲​​🇮​​🇸​​🇨​​🇭​​🇮​​🇪​​🇫​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇳​​🇦​​🇬​​🇪​​🇩

Start from the beginning

"Hellooo? I'm talking to you." He said in a sing-song voice, seeming way too happy about his wrong presumptions.

"It's not like that at all." she said into her shoulder, peeking up towards Tony with a glare that would make any sensible person back away. Mischief was written all over his smug face, as if a realization of the century dawned.

"Tony..." she whispered warningly, not liking the look on his face.

"Okay can we go over the whole 'Tony is half-alive' thing?"

She gave him a confused look. "Right now?"

"Yeah, why not? Besides, you're not learning anything in this class, you're way too caught up starting at the spi- Parker."

She narrowed her eyes, he was acting slightly fishy, so she decided it would be best to do what she did so often: ignore him.

"Oh come on, no compassion? I'm the dead one, kid. You ever been dead? It's so lonely, no one really to talk to, everyone just ignores you... It's a lonely existence." he said, doing his best to dug at her heartstrings.

She wasn't going to fall for it, whatever he was up to, it wasn't good. He slumped against the window, looking out into the rain dramatically.

"If only I could call my therapist or... Anyone..."

"We're in a class right now, can't it wait?" she asked quietly, peeking at the teacher and the classmates to make sure no one was starting at her yet.

"No."

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Can you remind me who I am again? I think being dead is juggling my memory."

She gave him an odd look, she'd never heard that spirits forget who they are, she would have to ask gran about it later.

"You're Tony, very annoying, you never shut up, what's your plan? You're up to something."

He rolled his eyes, "Me? Up to something? You're the chick seeing the dead and you think I'm being weird? Please."

He had a point, but Morana knew she was weird, it was no surprise.

"Okay so, tell me more about seeing the dead, you often see them?"

"I thought we were talking about you, not my experience with the spirits."

"It's called bonding, you should try it more often. Preferably with people at least half my age and bonus points if they're alive."

"Do you have something to share with the whole class?" her head perked up, staring at the teacher who looked pissed at her and the girl sitting next to her. It was Gracie West, a nerd who aimed for the stars and even she looked at Morana as though she had ran over her puppy.

"No ma'am, Morana is talking to herself again." Gracie said, sneering at her. The boy behind her coughed into her elbow and said freak quietly, making Mor wince.

She tucked her head, letting strands of dark hair fall over her eyes as she did her best to ignore fuming Tony and the chuckling people. The teacher continued her lesson.

"The last five answers you have are wrong actually." Tony muttered, clearing his throat as he went to stand behind Mor, walking her through the answers.

When the bell rung, scrubbing was up within a blink of an eye, collecting her things and rushing out of the classroom to the next one. She kept close to the wall as she headed towards her history class, she liked that one. Tony kept close to her, scrunching his nose up at most of the teens and their lingo.