~
leah pov

The stadium was alive when we made our way to the entrance. Feathers of all assorted colours decorated the streets of Wembley, leading up to the iconic stadium. Various photographers took pictures of the girls and I as we stood outside the famous arch, back here only a year previously for our victory.

Ella and her Nan arrived and Ella was truly in trend, donning a bright blue feather boa and matching cowboy hat. I loved it, even though I was in a low-key outfit myself. The girls were buzzing and more than happy to take photos with fans who recognised them.

"Leah?" A soft voice asks from behind me and I turn around to see a group of young girls dressed to the nines in Love on Tour-esque outfits, "Could we have a picture please?"

"Of course!" I say as I smile at them, leaning in as one of them lifts her phone up for a selfie. I smile wide with them all as they thank me again. I look down at their sparkly and colourful outfits and add, "I definitely don't look a great as you girls! Love the outfits!"

The girls giggle between them and we have a little chat about the show. I can tell they're dying to ask me about mine and Izzy's situation from the way their wording certain questions, and it's making me smirk. Before they leave they hand me a pink feather boa and friendship bracelet which said 'I-❤️-IZZY'. Interesting.

We make our way through, various fans recognising us and getting pictures and videos. Beth seems to be spearheading the group which makes me chuckle, dressed in her merchandise t-shirt and matching bucket hat. Beth meets the representative that takes us to our section in VIP.

The view is insane.

We're right by the stage, with the perfect view of the tens of thousands that are gathering around the stadium and on the pitch standing.

"Ladies, you're welcome to stay up here the entire show, but we recommend you go to the gold circle standing for the final half of the show to dance." The representative says as the girls all cheer, Rach Daly especially excited to dance with Millie. "It's an open bar, courtesy of Miss Styles." She adds as staff come out with buckets of champagne, "We've had confirmation that you'll all be attending the afterparty in the executive box." The girls all cheer, happy with the VIP treatment. "Any problems, please speak to any of the staff in your regulated area."

"Thank you." I say earnestly to the manager who is quickly off on a new task and talking through her earpiece. Alessia hands me a glass of champagne and we cheers.

Beth stands next to me and nudges my hip with her own, "Not a bad set up for shagging a pop-star." She says lowly as I roll my eyes.

"I'm not shagging her." I admit, bringing the glass to my lips, "Yet." I add slyly as Beth laughs and I sip the champagne.

Beth takes a few selfies of us and sends them to Izzy.

"You really are friends." I say, trying to read the conversation over Beth's shoulder. I can make out my name as I reach over and point, "What does that say?"

Beth swerves her phone away, "Back off!" She laughs and clicks her phone shut, "It's between me and my bestie!"

I fake pout, "I thought I was your bestie?"

"You've been demoted." Beth banters. She picks up the bottle of champagne, "You get the top spot back when you sell out Wembley and ply the team with expensive bubbly."

Tough crowd.

~

The stadiums at max capacity after Wet Leg opened. Lucy and Keira are half cooked, now onto two pint glasses as they enjoy the pre show playlist.