chapter 32

Apollo's Pov

I was now at the hallway of the last floor and i was checking at the camera.My office is the only room here.I got close to the camera and i saw that it was broken.Broken?The cables were burnt and the card with the hard disk was missing.I was confused for a moment.I walked to the back yard to check the camera there and the camera was destroyed.I ran into my office and open my laptop.I tried to find backups but nothing.I got in the hallway again.I saw some dirt in the floor.The window was kinda open.I left it locked.I never open that window.Everyone knows that they're not allowed to touch it.I walked to Sofia's room.

''SOFIA'' i screamed as i got in her room.She jumped from fear.

''Did you open the window on the last floor?'' i asked her sweetly.She looked scared.She shook her head negatively.I untucked my tie and sat on my office chair.I opened all the near cameras.I talked with the security.With Brad.With the staff.With everyone.But no one had a right answer.After much searching I found a camera folder in the computer's trash can. I clicked on it and found the files. I went in to see the video. A man, dressed in black with a hood was in our back yard. I look at the date and see that it was evening. The night I was gone. I took a deep breath and sighed. I braced myself for what I would see. I continued the video. He threw a hook at the window and started to climb up. As soon as he got up he took out a small knife and picked the lock. He opened it and got in. Now I move the mouse to the other entry that was deleted. I open it and see the same man go in and he taps his boots to get the mud off. I run a hand through my hair and take another deep breath. He moves into my office. I go to the camera records and see Sofia close the window. She sits in my office and talks on the radio. After a few minutes he falls asleep on the sofa. I advance the video and after about 10 minutes the same man enters my office. I worry about what could have happened. Why shouldn't Sofia tell me? I cross my arms and put my mouth there. The man moves to the camera and smiles. He greets the camera.

"Apollo Martinez" he says. I can't imagine that this happened yesterday.

"It's a great pleasure to meet you" he says and laughs

"Oh look, the lovely Sofia is here too" he says and moves to her side. He takes out a knife and touches it to her neck.

"I don't think you want this to happen hmm?" he says and puts it back in. He doesn't know who he's dealing with. He goes to my computer and deletes the files leaving the office file. He takes off his hood and I make out a handsome man with blue eyes and brown hair. He kisses Sofia's cheek and leaves. My blood rushes to my head. Who is he? What did I do to him? Suddenly I hear a screeching sound

Sofia's povvv

I was in the room after the amazing terrorizing of my boy. I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Matilda brought me all the goodies together with strawberry pancakes. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What happened ma'am" she asks worriedly

"Apollo is allergic to strawberry" I say and he takes the plate.

"Don't worry, everything is fine" I tell her and stroke her shoulder in a friendly way. She smiles at me and replaces the strawberries with some forest fruit. I thank her and go to the living room. Suddenly I ring the doorbell. I go to open the door and see a tall man with suit to stand on the threshold.

"Would you like something?" I ask, trying to understand how I know him.

''Sofia?'' he says and lowers his glasses looking at me in surprise.

''Yes, that's what they call me, I think'' I say confused. He raises his eyebrow and looks at me from top to bottom.

''You didn't understand me, did you?'' he says and ruffles the hair.

****

We were with him, on his bike, until suddenly he lost control and we crashed

****

"RAFAELLO?" I squeal in surprise. Having the memory of the immature 18-year-old boy of my dreams with the well-shaped abs. My ex. He falls on top of me and hugs me. I'm frozen. I don't move. I don't respond. Suddenly I see Apollo He goes down. He looks at Raphaello with wide eyes and comes with steady steps. At each step he leaves a curse. He pushes Raphaello and throws him down.

"Apollo, what are you doing?" I shout at him, frightened by his violent actions.

''Sofia, come in, me and the gentleman. I go into people's houses and threaten them, he has a lot to say to me.'' he tells me and I do what he tells me. His eye has glazed over.

Apollo's pov

This...whatever....The one who was in MY house yesterday. Now he has come to threaten MY girl again.

"What the hell do you want? Money?" I say and look at him lifelessly.

"I don't want anything from that," he answered coldly

"so what the hell do you want"

"Sofia" a laugh leaves my mouth

"AHAHAHAHH, she is mine, sorry" I say and motion for him to leave.

"You still don't know who I am?" he says and laughs. He has confused me.

"I'm her first love, her ex" he says and I freeze. He comes close to my ear

"Her first one in general, you know what I mean, you're smart" he says and winks at me.

"She was good, the bitch"

I headlock him.

"Don't you dare and touch her EVER" I say and laugh. I look better at the window and I see her. She must be ready to cry. She goes outside and just screams

"I want to leave, from here, from the two of you" he says and the other simply leaves my arms. He goes to her and grabs her hands.

"My love" She moves her hands away

"I'm not your love" she says and spits at him

''Softened, you left me helpless, to die, you went to your stepfather, to fuck you again, eh? To beat you?''Sofia is in tears and gives me a look of disappointment.

"You deserve this whore. You let me fucking die. I thought you loved me."

I pull out the gun and shoot it three times.