chapter 3

One bed? how will we sleep?

"so how are we going to sleep?"

"I'll just sleep on the sofa" I say and take a pillow from the bed and head to the sofa.

"Don't you dare" what the hell does he say?He has the devil in his eyes.

''what do you mean''

" bring your ass to bed right now and sleep next to me love"he says and make himself comfortable in the left side of the bed.He taps the right side and stares at me.
"No,never" i said and his smile quickly turned to an angry stare.He takes off his t-shirt and reveal his abs.My eyes widened and his smirked.

gross.whatever

''Anyway...''i said looking at the sealing.

We lie down on opposite sides each

"good night you jerk"

"Good night love, don't think I didn't see you blush it drives me crazy"

I blushed again but this time I smiled and with this conversation I fell asleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

silence silence silence

nobody in the room

alone

me myself and i

where's the dumbass

I get up and get ready to go downstairs for breakfast.

A note

"Don't leave, wait for me so we can go down together.

your love Apollo''.

*time skip*

an hour has passed and he hasn't come.

There's a knock on the door

"what have you been doing for so many hours"

"calm down love, I went to get our schedule for today"

''so what do we have to do today''. He grabbed my wrist and directed me to the office. He pulled a chair for me to sit down and sat across from me.

"start talking"

"So, we have to go to Big Ben, the British Museum and the London Bridge, then it's noon and until 7 we do whatever we want and then we'll have dinner with the people in charge of the trip and the professors of the university we're going to to attend classes for 2 weeks''

"nice"

I go to the closet and change into something more comfortable because we will have a lot of walking.

"nice body love"

''stop staring, king of bullshit kingdom'' he laughs out loud.

I put on my shoes and we left. We waited patiently for 20 full minutes for the bus. When it arrived we sat side by side and waited for our stop.

We got off in front of Big Ben and began to record the great historical building of England around. Then Apollo wrote in a notebook the outline of the building while I was telling him what to write.

Then we went to the museum. We had to go through a check but as soon as the security guards saw Apollo they just nodded and let us in.

Curious
Strange

Why would two muscular men with guns allow us to enter without inspection?

"Why did they let us in like this?"

"They just know me"

''And just because they know you they let us in?''

''Yes''he said abruptly.

"whatever"

We ignore what just happened and I'm looking for the tour guide to write more details. We saw many exhibits and wrote about their history and how they were preserved from the past. Last activity was the London Bridge. We rented a jeep and crossed the huge bridge with music.

I discovered that we have the same music taste. Excellent

As soon as we entered the room he looked me in the eyes and made me sit down

''I want to tell you something'' he says with a worried look.He was quite good looking that stressed.

"oh what happened"I said smiling.

"I don't want you to get angry, nor start throwing things at me and for God's sake don't run away and give up all this effort we are making to get a good grade" I didn't answer him. So many different and stupid thoughts were going through my mind. It won't be anything important, I keep saying to myself to calm down.

"Well..about dinner tonight, I told a very very small lie to get their attention."

"Like what? I hope it's nothing to do with me."

''Sofia'' he says and brings me close to him. I'm a little scared.

"I told the university professors that we are..."

''we are??''

"I said we are a couple" I go to shout and he shuts my mouth. I signal him to leave me.

''WHAT DID YOU SAY;''

"Please don't get upset, it's nothing, I did it to get the position and to have more options for our work once we get back."

Many ways to kill Apollo are going through my mind.
How could he say such a thing without asking me

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THI-" he throws me on the bed. I'm under him and he's on top of me. He looks at me fiercely and growls

''One more word and I'll make you shut the fuck up'' I didn't speak I just looked at him. What nonsense is he saying. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Apollo Martinez, spastic, wild, hot-tempered and aggressive.

"Up there I thought you changed" I throw him off of me and climb on top of him

"My mistake, you remain the same bastard" I leave, leaving him like that

I go into the bathroom muttering. While I was taking a bath I hear a voice

"Come on, my girl, you've been taking a bath for ten hours," I didn't answer him, I'm angry.

I wrap a towel around my body and hair and get out of the bathroom. He's just wearing sweatpants and holding two suits.

"So what should I wear?" I ignore him and walk to the closet.

"come on now I didn't do anything wrong" I continue to ignore him. He started complaining and I went into the wardrobe room to get dressed. I felt a warm breath behind me and a strong hand pulling me

"You won't run away when I talk to you."

"You do this to your sluts, understand?" I say ironically.He gives up on me and leaves

"Hey Apollo, wear black, it makes you hotter" he laughs. I put on a long red dress with an open chest. I do my hair and makeup and go to the room.

''damn girl'' he says and looks me up and down.

"You're very hot like that, you look like those mafia bosses from the books." He looks at me with a confused look and rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't happen because they don't exist, only in the books you read will you find one like this"

''Okay, let's go because we're going to be late.''He grabs me as if we're a couple and we get into his car.