"Larvitar! Go now! Run! Get away from here before you get caught!" I yell.

"You're going to be okay." Lillie says.

But Larvitar notices us and then goes for Hidden Power, hitting the vehicle and freeing Pikachu, then Team Rocket is also blasting off.

"Wow, Larvitar." Lillie says, "Great job. You really show Team Rocket. That's what teamwork is, we all help each other out."

Larvitar begins to smile as it watches some Bellossom dance, as well as a flock of Pidgey and Butterfree fills the sky. We offer him more assurance, although he is still scared when Reisa and the others approach it.

"It is going to take some time for it to open up freely." Professor Elm says.

Then we decided to register for the Silver Conference in the Pokemon Center, and Professor Elm also entrusts us with Larvitar and wants us to deliver it back to Mt. Silver, where the egg was originally found.

"Sure, but don't you think traveling too much might be bad for Larvitar?" I ask.

Professor Oak says, "It will be fine. It is good for its development to see this beautiful world."

Then we decided to bring Larvitar with us, although we decide not to use Pokeball to capture it yet.

Larvitar: The Rock Skin Pokemon: Rock and Ground Type. Born deep underground, this Pokémon becomes a pupa after eating enough dirt to make a mountain.

When we arrive at Route 27, Ethan says, "So this is the Kanto Region."

"Yeah, but I still can't believe that we can only go to Mt. Silver by going from Kanto." Kris says.

On the way, Larvitar starts to open up to others. First is our Pokemon, who decides to show him a lot of games and also friendship, and then my travel companions, for them saving him from Team Rocket. We see an Elekid on the way, Larvitar plays with him happily, and the Elekid turns out to be Casey'. She wants to have a battle with Ash, he accepts and I use Phanpy to battle Elekid. In the end, Phanpy evolves into a Donphan, much to our delight.

Donphan: The Armor Pokemon: Evolved from Phanpy at LV:25. Because this Pokémon's skin is so tough, a normal attack won't even leave a scratch on it.

After going through Tohjo Falls, where we see some strange equipment in a room. We think that someone must have been hiding there for a long time, but we don't know who. Then we go to Route 26, which connects to Route 28, a route that leads to Mt. Silver.

We want to train with our Unown, so we send all 28 of them out, but as Larvitar connects to us, we find ourselves in the Unown Dimension.

"What? Where are we?" Ethan asks.

We look around and find ourselves sitting on what looks like the top of a giant, green Eggshell, which is floating in a green void, full of other floating fragments of green Eggshells.

"Hey, where are Pikachu, Togetic, and Larvitar?" Lillie asks. And then we see Pikachu and Togetic with 10 times bigger.

"What is going on here?" Reisa asks.

"We may be inside Unown's Dimension... Professor Hale died in this dimension, so we've better find a way before something horrible is going to happen to us." Lillie says.

"But we still haven't found Larvitar." I say.

We take a ride on our giant Pokémon and start wandering around the extraordinary landscape, calling for Larvitar. Suddenly, without warning, two pairs of yellow horns stick out of the ground, raising them high into the air. Then a familiar song starts playing, which Reisa recognizes as the Electabuzz baseball team theme song. They also see the multiple tops of Elekid's head floating around them, making the scene even more weird.