Chapter 4

Now we are at Route 30, and we met a girl named Arielle, she uses the Ledyba to get us across the bridge. Then she tells us her job is to pick apples using Ledyba in order to pollinate them.

Team Rocket appears and they steal the whistle after pretending to be TV hosts, but the Ledyba isn't going to listen to them because they haven't trained with them. But because of Lickitung's Supersonic, the Ledyba flies toward Team Rocket's direction even though we already send them flying.

When we manage to find the Ledyba, Team Rocket tries to trap us with nets, but Arielle manages to have the Ledyba listen to her without the whistle and we all send them flying once again. And before leaving, two of the Ledyba decide to join East and me, so we capture the Pokemon.

Ledayba: The Five Star Pokemon: Bug and Flying Type. It is timid and clusters together with others. The fluid secreted by its feet indicates its location.

And while we continue moving, we also capture a Spinarak when we're training.

Spinarak: The String Spit Pokemon: Bug and Poison Type. It lies still in the same pose for days in its web, waiting for its unsuspecting prey to wander close.

And when we arrive at a house, we met a man who wants to talk with us. "Do you have any Apricorns?"

"Apricorns?" I ask, and the others are also confused.

"Apricorn trees bear fruit once a day. I have one of those trees, too! Apricorns are really something. You can make Poke Balls and other things. They are quite useful. I have a feeling this is meant to be because I have something for you!"

Then we are given the Apricorn Boxes. He continues, "With that Apricorn Box, you can carry so many Apricorns. You'll be a decent Apricorn collector!"

And after he leaves, Reisa says, "That sure explains how the Apricorns are made."

"Yeah. And there is a tree over there." I say while trying to pick an Apricorn. "This one is Green... I wonder if different Apricorn can be made into different Pokeballs..."

Lillie says, "Maybe we'll be able to get some unusual Pokeballs." Lillie says.

And just when we arrive at Mr. Professor's House, we are surprised to see Professor Oak also there.

"Professor Oak! What are you doing here?" I ask in surprise, and Professor Oak notices me and says, "Ah, Ash! Nice to see you here."

"So you are the Ash that Professor Oak told me about." Mr. Pokemon says to us.

"Are you Mr. Pokemon? The one who Professor Elm asks us to find?" Ethan asks, and the man says, "That's right."

Then he goes into a room while Professor Oak says, "That reminds me, have you gone to Azalea Town yet?"

"Sorry, but we haven't gone there yet." I say.

"It's fine, at least the GS Ball is safe." Professor Oak says before turning a frown. Before I can ask what's going on, Mr. Pokemon comes and says, "This is what I want Professor Elm to examine."

"Another Togepi egg?" I exclaim, and the Togepi on Lillie's arm is interested.

"A friend of mine from Ecruteak gave it to me. I bet you can't find this kind of Egg in Johto. I thought Professor Elm might be able to tell what this is. "He's the best when it comes to the research of Pokémon evolution." That's a quote from the famous Professor Oak."

"I did say something like that before." Professor Oak says while turning to Ethan and Kris, "Since I already know Reisa, East, and Lillie from the Summer Camp. You two must be Kris and Ethan! I heard that you must be helping Professor Elm's research, that's why Professor Elm gave you those Pokemon."