Chapter 16

When we get through the gate that leads to the Ruins of Alph, we are shocked to see what's going on here. Ethan says, "What the hell is going on here?"

"Look over here!" Kris says as we notice the flowers are turning into crystals. Officer Jenny and the news reporters then report about what is going on and we are still confused.

When we decide to head to the nearby Pokemon Center to check what's going on, my Mom and Professor Oak arrive. I gasp, "Mom?"

"What? You guys are here, too?" Professor Oak asks.

"It sure has been a while, Professor Oak." East says.

"I see you've been doing well, Ash." My Mom says.

"But what are you doing here?" I ask her, and she says, "It's about Professor Hale."

"Professor Hale?" I gasp, I know Professor Hale since he used to be a student study under Professor Oak. He was also there when the Summer Camp happened. "What happened to him?"

"That was his house." My Mom says as she refers to the two towers. "I'm very worried."

Just then, much to our surprise, an Entei just appears in front of us. Reisa says, "It's an Entei! What is it doing here?"

"Look!" East says, and we notice that the ground where Entei stepped on turns crystals. My Mom asks, "What do you want."

Much to our surprise, Entei just uses Hypnosis on my Mom, and then she falls to the ground with Entei taking her away. I yell, "Hey! Mom!"

Pikachu tries to use Thunderbolt on the Entei, but it doesn't seem to work. I can't let my Mom be taken, so I try to rush forward, but Lillie stops me and yells, "Don't go, Ash! You don't know what's in there!"

"I have to!" I kneel down with tears in my eyes, "Why... why did my Mom..."

"What is going on here? Your Mother is an Arceus! How the hell would she fall into Entei's Hypnosis? More importantly, can Entei even learn Hypnosis?" Reisa asks.

"I don't think it is Entei." Professor Oak speaks, and we look at him. He says, "It has to be the work of Unown."

"Unown?" Ethan asks. "But I heard that all it can learn is Hidden Power..."

"But they are mysterious, we don't know more about that species." Professor Oak replies.

Just then, we got a call from the Rotom Phone, and I recognized the girl. "Molly!"

"Molly?" The others are confused, and Molly says, "Papa and Mama came back to me. I'm happy. I want things to stay as they are! Nobody comes in!"

After the call ends, I say, "Molly is Professor Hale's daughter. She must be safe since she could send me a video mail..."

"But that was odd. Isn't her Dad missing?" Kris asks.

"And by Mama... I remember that Professor Hale's wife died from sickness a lot of years ago..." Lillie says.

It is obvious that she thinks my Mom is her mom, and that's why I can't let this continue. I rush outside with Pikachu and Togetic, Lillie yells, "Wait, Ash!"

"Don't try to stop me. My Mom was taken and I'm going to save her!" I say.

"We know, we're coming as well." East says and the others nod. I smile as we all head to the crystalized tower. We head to the mansion by walking through a small stream of water that is not crystallized. We then use our Pokemon to climb up the waterfall and head into the tower.

It is then Professor Oak calls us. "Are you guys all right? You guys are on TV!"

"We're sorry for not informing you, Professor." Reisa says.