Part 98 - Coincidences???

Start from the beginning

Mr Kim: Thank you Miss Park, your proposition is very interesting.

Mr Louis: She is great, right? Let's see the other rooms.

Jin: Miss Park, can I see you for a minute?

Park Hyerin: Ah... yes. (Mr Kim and Mr Louis left.)

Jin: Dear Park Hyerin, by which magic did you find that job?

Jin had one of his charming smile and Hyerin blushed.

Park Hyerin: I was assigned to that project by my boss few days ago

Park Hyerin: I was assigned to that project by my boss few days ago. I had no idea that this job was related to you. I hope that it is not a problem for you... or I can ask to one of my colleague to take over the project. I don't want to...

Jin: (He put his index on her lips.) Hyerin, calm down. I am just curious; I don't accuse you to have instigate a big plan like a villain.

Park Hyerin: (She stepped back.) Sorry...

Jin: You are still quite funny. (She frowned.) How are you doing?

Park Hyerin: I am fine... thanks to you. You must have seriously scare Cha Song-min, I never heard about him after that day. 

Jin: It means that he is not as stupid as he looks. He understood where was his interest.

Park Hyerin: Anyway... thank you again. Are you sure that it is not a problem that I work on this project.

Jin: Not at all, and for you?

ParkHyerin: It's a great project, and I amhonored to be able to work on it. I didn't believe it at first when my bossgave me the information. Some of my colleagues are more experimented. 

At Hyerin's words, Jin was more convinced that someone, behind the scene, intervened to have Hyerin on this job.

Jin: In that case, enjoy this assignment and deliver us your best work.

Park Hyerin: I will do my best. (She bowed a little.)

Jin: That collaboration promises to be interesting. 

Jin and Hyerin joined the others in the future meeting room. Yoongi didn't hide his surprise to see Park Hyerin here. He was like Jin, suspicious, but also amused.

After checking every space of the last floor, a meeting in two days was organized to talk about the other floors. An identical setting was requested.

It was around 7.00pm and Miss Carat proposed to everyone to go have a drink. Mr Kim thanked her for the invitation, but he preferred to go home. Mr Louis was always up to party. Hyerin wanted to decline but Miss Carat didn't let her go easily.