ME (short smut)

“Daddddddy,” Shinji whines. Their story seems to have gotten way out of hand because they’ve been telling it to Shinji for weeks now and it seems the pup has finally run out of patience. Katsuki chuckles, he definitely takes after Deku.

“Yes, pup?”

“Please get to the good part!” he demands, crossing his little arms with a big ugly frown that he most definitely got from Katsuki.

Deku guffaws at that face, he thinks it’s so fucking funny when Shinji emulates Katsuki, and honestly, he’s right because it’s downright fucking hilarious.

“What’s the good part, Shin-Shin?” Deku asks, ruffling his blond hair.

Shinji’s cute little head bounces between Katsuki and Deku for a second, his little blond eyebrows furrowed as if it’s obvious what the good part of the story is and his parents are just being willfully obtuse.

A beat.

Shinji lets out a dramatic huff and says, “ME!”

“You?” Katsuki asks, feigning ignorance.

“Yes, Daddy! ME!”

“Are you sure, Shinji?” Deku asks, a cute as fuck little confused scrunch to his face that just makes Katsuki want to pinch his little cheeks that still hold a little fat from his pregnancy with Shinji.

Shinji growls, something he absolutely without a doubt got from Katsuki. “Mama, Daddy, I’m being serious!!!”

Katsuki lets out another chuckle, “we know pup, we’re just messin’ with you. Of course we know you’re the good part.”

“The best part,” Deku corrects, and the way Shinji beams at that warms the absolute fuck out of Katsuki’s heart.

He glances over at Deku and they exchange a look that can only be described as “let’s fucking do this shit.”

“Why don’t you tell this part, Kacchan?” Deku says with a smile. “I started us off, why don’t you finish?”

“Oh I’ll finish the story all right, Deku! It’ll be the best damn ending you’ve ever head, ya hear?!”

Shinji and Deku fall into a fit of giggles and Katsuki rolls eyes. 

“Listen up pup!” he says, grabbing Shinji’s attention. “Here goes the best part,” and as he launches into the final part of their epic love story, Izuku’s eyes glaze over a bit, as he remembers every single detail that went into their past, every single thing that went on before they had Shinji.