...

Sakura: Prez sounds kinda scary~

Gamo: She's chewing out Paisen...well...it is kinda our fault though.

Yoshi: Oh no...

Nagatoro: ...

Sakura: Should we apologize?

Gamo: Internally..

Sakura, Gamo, and Yoshi: Sorry, Senpai..

...

Sana: I've been warned by the Student Council as well...so I came to check to see if these rumors are true...

She started walking towards my canvas...and turns it around...fuck...

Sana: Does this look like the "Manga Research Club" to you?

I couldn't keep eye contact at this point and just scratched my neck nervously..

Y/n: N-No..

Sana: If you don't feel like being a member of the Art Club anymore...

She pulled out the last piece of paper I'd wanna see...a Club Dismissal Form...

Sana: I've thought about disbanding the Art club.

Y/n: ...

Sana: Do you have anything to say? If not, I'm handing this in to the council.

She turned and started to walk off..

Y/n: Wai-

Nagatoro: PLEASE WAIT!!!

Nagatoro and her friends stood at the closet doorway

Nagatoro and her friends stood at the closet doorway...Sana turned around...

Sana: Who are you?..

Nagatoro: W-Well...

Y/n: She's modeling for me!!! She's an underclassmen...her name is Nagatoro..

Sana and Nagatoro looked eachother in the eyes..

Nagatoro: President-San...aren't you being a little selfish?

Sana: How?

Nagatoro had an irritated look on her face.

Nagatoro: Aren't you the one who abandoned the Art Club? And now, you just suddenly walk back in, and talk about disbanding it?? Isn't that a bit unreasonable!?!?!?

Sana kept a serious face.

Sana: If my club member lacks motivation, there's no need to keep the club alive.

She turned around again to walk off..

Nagatoro: Who...WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT!?!?!?

Sana turned around again...Nagatoro had her full attention now...

Nagatoro: Even by himself...He's always...always...working so damn hard everyday!!!! He works so damn hard to get better!!!! If that's not motivation...then tell me, President-San...WHAT IS!?!?!?!?

Sana looked for a second as if she was having her own thoughts...

Sana: I understand what you're saying...but the Student Council has already warned me about this...I can't just let it slide.

Nagatoro: Then what are you going to do?

Sana: Hmm...

Y/n: ...

Sana: This is a good opportunity to see your full potential, L/n-Kun...Let me see the result of your Club activity at the Festival...

Y/n: You mean the Art Club display?

Sana: No...I might have half-quit the Club...But I'm still the current President...So you'll set up your own display at the Festival!!! Independent from the Club!!!

Y/n: Eh!?-

What is she saying!?!? I can't beat her!!!!!

Sana: Then I'll withdraw the club disbandment...And you'll be the new President of the Art Club...We have a deal?

This ain't good...

Y/n: M-Me?...Alone?...Beating you?...That's impossible...

I felt Nagatoro's hand touch my shoulder...

Nagatoro: You have a deal!!

...Nagatoro...

Nagatoro: Let's do it, Senpai!!

...Oh no...Are we really doing this?...