Jenny's Origin

Jennifer "Jenny" Lillian Anderson, a female white-tailed deer with brown hair, was born on June 5th, 2001, to Ryan Carter Anderson and Charlotte "Charlie" Ava Anderson in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. When she was a young girl, she mostly loved to go outside and explore the beautiful Canadian wilderness. At other times, she would mostly play video games; her favorite game being "Warioware." Academically, she performed very well at school, with her best performance being in science class. When she was 12, she and her parents decided to move to Jacksonville, Florida, since they wanted to live somewhere warmer. There, the Anderson family was able to adopt to the sunny, warm climate of the state. In middle school, during the eighth grade, Jenny tried to find a guy who would love her, only to be turned away by every boy in school. But one day, while she was in the gym after school practicing with cheerleaders, she started to stare at the other girls' movements, especially seeing their big tits and butts bounce with every jump.

Jenny: *blushes* Wow! That's hot!

One of the cheerleaders, a Russian-American sheep girl named Tatiana, stopped practicing and looked at Jenny with a confused face.

Tatiana: Excuse me? Hot?

Jenny: Y-yeah! Sorry Tatiana.

Tatiana: *smirks* I'm glad you think so!

Tatiana goes back to practicing her cheerleading, while Jenny stares at her sexy body bouncing as she practices. Later, after the practice ended, Jenny approaches Tatiana.

Jenny: Hey Tatiana.

Tatiana: Yes dear?

Jenny: Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Tatiana: I'm sorry Jenny, but I already have a girlfriend!

Suddenly, Tatiana's girlfriend, a horse girl named Goldie, ran to her.

Goldie: Hey babe!

Tatiana: Hi Goldie!

The two girls share a passionate kiss with each other before Goldie sees Jenny.

Goldie: Tatiana, who's your friend there?

Tatiana: Hmmm? Oh that's Jenny. She's another lesbian like me, and she's looking for love.

Goldie: Oh. *turns to Jenny* Well Jennifer, we hope you find a sexy girlfriend one day!

Tatiana and Goldie leave the gym. Later, Jenny returns to her house with big news to share with her parents.

Jenny: M-mom, dad?

Ryan: Hey Jenny, what's up?

Jenny: There's something that you both need to know.

Charlie: What's that dear?

Jenny: You see I... like other g-girls... *blushes*

Ryan: Oh. So you're a lesbian I suppose?

Jenny: Y-yes dad. If you wanna send me to conversion therapy, I'm fine with it... *starts to look down*

Ryan: Oh honey. *hugs her daughter* We would never send you to conversion therapy!

Charlie: *hugs Jenny* He's right! No matter what sexuality you are, you're still our daughter!

Jenny: Awww! *hugs her parents* Thank you so much!

Charlie: Anything for our special girl!

1 month later, Jenny graduates from the eighth grade and spends her summer vacation playing video games and exploring Florida's wildlife parks while also thinking about having a girlfriend of her own. On August 10th, it's her first day of high school, but she is unaware that she might find the perfect girlfriend there...

To Be Continued...