Yudhishtir nervously stood up and joining his palm he requested, " Empress harshini!! I acknowledge your anger towards us is reasonable.....but we got the punishment and as I heard your son too doing well too...

Am apologizing for what happened with him!! Still if you choose once again to battle along their side... that's...."

Before he could complete his words the loud booming voice of karna which is nothing less than a thunder hit on everyone's ears,

" This isn't over Yudhishtir!!! That vessel beside you will pay with his own life for what he done to Hriday!! I will make you wash hriday's feet with his blood!! "

The entire sabha gasped at the threat and karna were glowing in a different way with all angry.... harshini's lips curved into a smile as her gaze went soft at him.... suyodhan and ashwattama shared a look at each other. Hasrh mouthed to Krishna,

" Well I will help him!! "

Pritha stood with vulnerable look and karna's anger seems dim at her sight. Harshini literally scowled expecting the lady to pull her victim drama and drain him emotionally....

She asks, " Putr karn!! We all understand the obligation you feel towards udaipur as they waged a war for no one else but you.......

Though fighting against pandavas for a kingdom that were in dark all these days doesn't make sense!!

You know them!! You know!! "

Harshini and harsh looked each other.... that lady were pointing her hand towards pandavas. She is crooked behind that mask of helpless old lady.... Though kunti's words doesn't made others doubt anything, suyodhan and ashwattama again shared a glance seeing how mitr karna got paled and being feeble infront of his enemy's mother.......

Harshini was the one to answer, " Well to all pandavas and their allies including wives and kuntidevi to know!! I spared you all yes.....though my son hridyanshu do have a father whose anger and valor is limitless...

My husband do have all the right to take revenge for hurting his one and only beloved son!! "

All from pandava side gulped and paled as ghosts. Now how dangerous is he....while karna stood there glaring her and she passed a smirk while directing one eyebrow up. Kaurava side amused who possibly might be worthy enough to win this powerful ladies heart. Ashwattama and Suyodhan smirked at the troubled expression of pandavas.

Harshini continued not breaking her eyelock with karna, " If my husband choose to unleash his anger to your Sena....then nothing could stop him from beheading his enemy!!

But if anyone of you dare to twist the battle in deceitful manner as always then remember no one will be there to save you all from me.....

I will destroy from the root!!! "

The atmosphere tensed at her threat...she just threatened the safety of entire kuruvansh. Draupadi looked her sakha and subhadra couldn't believe her brother let someone cold hearted like her to have such power in hand....karna scoffed in annoyance. Who she is to support him...

This battle is his....they are his enemies....they hurted his son....the revenge is his....he want the fair battle that he indeed seeking for long.....

Harshini smirked at him and asked, " So Kunti Devi!!! Does King of Anga's anger makes sense now?? "

Karna's eyes widened.....that was an indirect announcement. Silence prevailed for some moments and kunti gasps loud finally what empress meant dawned upon her.... followed by all. Small murmering heaved up to the air and Krishna gave a pointed look at harshini whose smirk didn't faded.... Harsh were chuckling at the number of wide eyes and mouths covered by their own hands....