26. Flames and Exams

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Naruto are not mine.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Kyoko, "Again Naruto."

Naruto panted, "You really know how to run a shinobi to the ground nee - chan."

Sasuke grunted, "Yeah, we should take a break I think."

Kyoko, "No."

Naruto looked at her, "Eh? Why nee - chan?"

Sasuke eyed her curiously, "Is there a reason Koko - tan? We trust you Koko - tan but we are curious."

Kyoko, "I have been studying the flames for a while now."

Naruto tilted his head, "Flames? You mean this?"

Naruto brought his Sun flames forward getting a nod of affirmation from Kyoko. She started to explain about flames and how many she found out from the golden flames to her purple one. The golden flames she called Sun flames could heal through activation while the purple one created hard or soft illusions through construction. Kyoko took Naruto's hand and ran her flames over Naruto's coaxing the orange flames out naming it Sky flames. Kyoko remembered what Reborn had explained before and told Naruto his Sky flames were harmonization and how he could control temperature.

Kyoko, 'Well, Tsuna - kun could do it, I wonder if Naruto can.'

Sasuke, "What do you mean by being able to control heat?"

Kyoko lit her fingers up with different coloured flames, 'Thank you Death for helping me.'

Naruto, "Nee - chan, it looks like a rainbow."

Sasuke nodded, "Very beautiful."

Kyoko, "My Sun flames which is the Golden one and Mist flames which is the purple one are the strongest. I have a feeling your Sun and Sky flames are the strongest Naruto."

Naruto, "What about the others?"

Kyoko smiled and explained the Storm, Cloud, Lightning, Rain and the Black flame which was teleportation but hers were weak. She would have to train really hard to actually teleport from one place to another without killing herself. Sasuke was very fascinated and really wanted the Sun flames if he ever activated his own flames in the future. Kyoko then stopped the theory lesson and then removed the Mist flames that had surrounded them which both boys noticed now that they knew the flames existed.

Sasuke, "We are being watched."

Naruto mused, "Probably, I mean we are not even Chunin yet officially."

Kyoko, "They are probably just worried because of the two, S - ranked nins interfering with the exams."

Sasuke frowned but did not refute the suspicion, 'How annoying but that's the price of becoming stronger I guess.'

Kakashi, "Suke - kun, Ruru - kun, Koko - tan, exactly where did you disappear to?"

Kyoko, "Sensei?"

Sasuke, "When did you get here?"

Naruto, "We thought you were busy."

Kakashi gave an eye smile, "I was busy but then I was informed that you three pups went missing early morning. So, do you have something to tell me?"

Kyoko's eyes widened, "Oh, that would be my fault, Sensei. I apologize for getting everyone worried."

Kakashi, "I see. But next time please be more considerate of others. Oh, and good job on the Genjutsu. Even Kurenai - san over there was unable to find you."