Is it really him?

3 Years Ago

"im not steve"

My heart rushed a beat. It wasn't steve it's jeremiah's voice!

I got up to open the door "hey what's up?" i asked him "nothing i just couldn't sleep, and the fact that you were just next door to me was driving me crazy." OMG! it has to be some kind of prank cause thats the first time he had spoke a full sentence without being rude.

"i was driving you crazy? why what did do?" i asked while taking heavy breaths i would've melted right then and there but i gathered my self 

He came closer, so close i could smell his scent then he brushed is hand against my cheek "I think im falling for you.... no ive already fallen for you" As i was trying to stand and thinking what should i say I stumbled and as i was about to hit the floor jer caught me in his arms "Do you feel the same way?" he asked me maintaining an eye contact 

"Ive liked from a long time jer-" i couldn't even complete my sentence or express more feelings he crushed his lips on mine and it felt like heaven.

Present 

"You should go to a therapist, you're hallucinating things" Jenna said to me. I agreed with a made up mind cause i know she was looking out for me and i really needed therapy or i'll go crazy.

"im not feeling too well jen i think i'll go home." she hugged me and told me to take rest i went home unsure what to do. 

He was the best thing ever happened to me and it doesn't matter if he's here or not he'll always be in my heart. I miss him so much i just wish thing would have turned in some other way, where me and him could live happily but nahhh he's not in this world anymore and im hallucinating.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard a knock on my door, i got up to check. Nobody was there but i saw a shadow going in dark and i don't know why i followed that shadow and i shouted "hey wait! who are you?" the shadow stopped moving and turned to me and i nearly had an attack because it was him, same lips, same eyes, same face.

"Jeremiah??"