Shadow

3 Years ago 

By the time Jeremiah and i went home it was still raining and we were soaked wet. He looked so hot okay concentrate! my brother landed him his cloths and Jer went to take a shower and i did too. After some time i was done with shower and went to the living room but when i was in corridor Jeremiah came out of nowhere SHIRTLESS! i swear to god i would have died right then and there if he hadn't held me.

"what are you daydreaming about?" he asked me with his intense gaze "about you!" I blurted out of nowhere and for a second HE SMILED! it wasn't a full smile cause i guess its not his thing but that little smile gave me butterflies aghhh i sometimes fear of how much im obsessed with him.

Then he dropped me "ouchh that hurts you jerk!" as i said he walked inside the room again and came out in the living room *wearing a shirt*

We watched a movie together but idk i felt him constantly looking at me and ngl it gave me chills!

"i dont think its going to stop raining, you should just stay here at night jere i mean what's the rush?"  Steven my brother asked him. i was internally wishing he would say yes and i guess its my lucky day cause after some begging he said yes! 

Jeremiah and i were literally next to eachother's room and ngl i wish he would come and spend some time with me and i dont  mean kissing and all okay yeah i mean he can kiss me if he wants to oh shut up dasiy! As i was lost in my thoughts i heard a knock at my door and i thought i was steven trying out his some lame pranks so i shouted "Hey you better not try your stupid lame pranks steve or ill kick your ass" 

"im not steve"

Present 

"Damnn its really hectic today" Jenna complained "i know right i mean boss gives us so much work its like maybe he thinks we're robots!" Yeah here we go again complaining to each other like everyday.

"lets go grab some coffee" Jenna suggested and i said yes i mean who wouldn't want a coffee?

We both were in the kitchen waiting for our chance to get a freaking coffee but the line is sooo long its like we have to wait forever. Just as our chance came Jenna ran and filled her cup. As i was going to fill my cup i saw a shadow just moving beside me and without a second thought i ran after that shadow.

I dont know why but the sense felt familiar, That shadow felt like him. I was out of my office in the lobby looking for that shadow. But it just disappeared just like him, as i was deciding to leave or not  someone tapped on my shoulder, i turned around hoping it would be him but no it was jenna "girl what happened why did you run?" she asked me looking concerned "i dont know jen but sometimes i feel like he is around me. i feel his presence im not lying"

When i told her about the shadow and the previous bus stop incident she hugged me and said "its your imagination babe don't worry try to get him off your mind because you and i both know he can't be here.

And i cried. I cried my heart out in Jenna's arms. I know he can't be here but i miss him so much, I want him to be here but i know he can't.