IT'S A MATTER OF TIME

" Mr. Kim send this for you" Namjoon gave the file and pen drive to seokjin who was busy in his laptop. A pair of round glasses on his face, hair tosseled in every directon because of ruffling.

" Thank you, " Seokjin says not daring to look into the eyes of the man.

After the last incidence, they couldn't stay in a room more than minutes, not like they were attached to hip before, but something changed for the worse.

Seokjin knew how to read people and life taught him to pick up even the slight change in his environment, in a hard way. Just like Namjoon's gaze turn softer after that. He doesn't look at the idol like before, like seokjin was  a hideous one and he can't bear to breathe in the same air with seokjin. Now, his gaze was soft, like a child looked at the night sky in awe, in admiration?? 

What caused this change, maybe pity?
Seokjin absolutely despise that emotion the most. Pity, so he decided to ignore Namjoon, his existence but in a civil way. After all, it's a matter of time. When their life would be same as before. Namjoon was a guest in seokjin's house, in his life. His first guest in both ways.

Namjoon closed the door behind him, not before stealing a glance at the younger who was drowned in his work. Well, seokjin was back to work.

Namjoon was not a idiot, not a teenager to not knowing his feelings. He knew he was attracted to younger. But Namjoon doesn't mind it. It was just a slight, tiny winy  crush on the younger which  will go away with time. After all, Namjoon knew how to control his emotions.

Jungkook was boring holes at the wall, the mindless chatter of these fucking old hags were going above his head. His doe eyes staring at the clock.

" Half hour, just half hour" He was chanting it like a mantra.

" Ow" He jumped on his chair, when someone pinched his thighs.

" Jungkook-shi, are you  okay? " Someone asked.

"Yes, yes, perfectly fine" Jungkook said, glaring at yoongi who paid no mind to him.

" So, I was saying jungkook-shi. Assembly man Mr. Kim's son is creating troubles for us. We have to do something about it. " The man says.

" He raided our go down and clubs and  many of our deals are caught. It is costing us billions" Some one added.

Jungkook should remember people's name. His bad habits of paying no mind to people will certainly bite back him at such moments.

" Jungkook will handle it " Yoongi said and jungkook looked at him with pleading eyes. But one glare and he was back at staring the wall.

"25 minutes"   He calculated.

" What was his name again " Yoongi asked Han ji woo.

" Taehyung, Kim taehyung " He says.

Jungkook internally rolled his eyes. How much time to go. He was really hungry.

" Someone save me" He internally cried.

The quiet warm hue of pink was calming, when was the last time, Namjoon saw the sunset, he doesn't remember.  The giggles of the children in park, teenager on the street, some in group other with their partners, holding hands, exploring life was some luxury  he wanted and can't afford. His childhood, teenage and Twenties, when they came and when did they passed? Namjoon didn't knew. Handling a father who was left broken, an empire looking upto him.
The people at his feet, some with daggers who would not hesitate to stab his back. Human who would do anything for money and power. In that you can't find, even think about life.
And a sigh escaped his lips.