There is nothing a coincidence

Namjoon was sitting on the floor, his back resting against the side of bed as he tilted his head looking at his husband sprawled on the bed. How did they end up in this position, Namjoon doesn't remember.

" Since when did you know " Namjoon asked, even surprised at himself with how calm he is now.

" One and half year go. I was in professor's office where I saw our marriage certificate " Seokjin states ignoring the whirlwind of emotions in his head.

" Did professor know??" Namjoon asked.

" That i know. No, he doesn't." Seokjin says and looked at him.

"I was just shocked seeing I got married and i knew nothing about my husband. Just a name " Kim Namjoon"
There was nothing about you, and professor didn't bring it up. So i kinda ignored it, until--" He says

" Until we met that day" Namjoon stated and he got a hum in return.

" I was just kinda scared when I came to know that you work for Kim mafia." Seokjin says, it's like his mouth and brain were working one on one, letting all out.

Namjoon sighed, that means what seokjin knew was half truth. And he was contemplating should he tell him all the things? Would he allow himself to bare in front of this man, the man who was his--

" Mr. Kim Namhyuk is my father, seokjin " Namjoon said, peeking into black orbs.

" He is beautiful " He thought, seokjin's face was illuminated due to the moonlight and the whites silk shirt on seokjin was making him Divine.

" Oh" Seokjin said, gulping his saliva. So unknowingly to him he was married to the leader of Kim mafia.

Can things be worse than this?  He wonders.

Seokjin cleared his throat, a question which was banging his head, clearly from last few days.

" But why and how we got married?" Seokjin asked, bracing himself for the answer which got him in this sh - situation.

"You were the one who signed the papers first" Namjoon says, a small smirk adoring his face.

"Eh" Escaped seokjin lips and he sat up on the bed.

Namjoon took a deep breath, the spiral of memories swirling inside his head.

" Listen Mr. Kim we need something to trust you, to know that you can be trusted.

" You are young and Youngesters are reckless" A female voice emerged.

"We agreed with this" They all said in unison and Namjoon want nothing more than to load his bullets into their heads.

" Two years ago, we were expanding a business deal overseas" Namjoon says looking at seokjin who was looking at him with raise brows.

" The legal one, seokjin"  He chided at the man, honestly what image does he have of mafia?

"And they don't want me to lead this, so all those old hags came up with nastiest excuse they could muster.
They want something to rely on, to show that I was not stable and reckless, so appa decided to me to get married, the biggest so call token of trust " Marriage " . But I was totally against it, so I decided to do a contract marriage, a marriage which will be only on papers, nothing else. I found someone and paid them hefty. Everything was going according to plan. "

Seokjin was listening with utter concentration. " From where I entered in this situation "  He was waiting for his answer.

" Well, when papers came to office, Kim seokjin was signed on those and I thought kim seokjin was their name so I signed that, after few minutes.