Vansh outfit

He sat in his car along with sarthak. Sarthak looked at him being dissapointed. Seriously today was his marriage and he was wearing a suit like he was going some business meeting. But he kept quite seeing his glare.

Vansh's phone went off flashing the name of Rohan his left hand. He pick the call .

''speak '' said Vansh.

From other side '' boss work is done ''

''okay '' he said with a sinister smirk playing on his lips. Sarthak got confused and was feeling scared that what this devil is going to do.

They reached the venue where Vansh grandfather along with Mr and Mrs Roy and some of the relatives were standing on the entrance to welcome the groom.

Mrs Roy came forward with the pooja's thal and did some rituals and at last put tilak on his forehead.

After that they all headed towards mandap. He sat on the seat which was on mandap and the priest starts chanting mantras. Soon the priest asked for the bride. A small smirk took place on Vansh lips after hearing the priest which goes unnoticed by everyone except Sarthak. Who by now got ghe hint that something is going to happen.

Mrs Roy goes to call khushi. She entered the room and find no one. Panick rush over her body. She starts searching for her everywhere but didn't found her. Her gaze suddenly went towards a letter which was on the dressing table. She took it and read it . The ground slipped beneath her feet. She quickly rush towards her husband .

Meanwhile everyone was waiting for the bride to come as the auspicious time was running and the guests has started their work i.e. gossiping. Soon Mrs Roy reached their and went towards her husband and said something in his ears and gave that letter in his hands.

The letter

I am sorry dad but I can't do this marriage, I can't. I want to continue my modeling career and moreover I have a boyfriend whom I love very much and I can't leave him. I wanted to tell you this before only but you were too busy in your work and after the marriage proposal came you didn't even asked for my consent. So leaving with no option I chose this way. I am sorry dad please forgive me a's i love you.

                                           Your child
                                              Khushi

He was shocked and Vansh grandfather also stood still.

Vansh stand up from his seat and went towards Mr Roy and took that letter and said

'' did you called us for this. If you didn't wanted to do the marriage then why the hell you accepted the marriage proposal '' roared Vansh grandfather making everyone still. He was getting old but that doesn't mean that his power was decreasing. Vansh unusual of his behavior was standing calmly without doing anything which stooped everyone's breathing. Sarthak didn't get set with his behaviour from morning he was behaving differently.

'' we will do anything for your forgiveness mr rajput but please forgive us '' pleaded mr Roy.

Their argument was going on when Vansh said something that made everyone present there shocked especially dadaji and sarthak and the Roy couple....................................................

'' marriage will happen today itself if not to the elder daughter then to the youngest one. '' said Vansh in his final a's authoritative voice just like he had given a verdict and no one can oppose that verdict.

'' we accept the condition '' said mrs roy immediately without second thought cause she wanted to save her a's her husband's life and the one more benefit was there that now that good for nothing aaradhya will just go away from their life for forever and to the hell which made her took this decision.

In all this chaos a poor soul who was watching the scene unfolding stood blank hearing all this.  How could they just simply agreed to marry off to anyone and more precisely to the husband of her elder sister.

She immediately ran towards the room in the hotel and sat on the bed looking blankly at the floor. She was doing nothing not crying not feeling anxious there was no emotions on her face but deep inside her there was a storm going which was destroying her  but looking at her no one can tell that she was scared, scared to the death. How just how could her parents do this with her. She was their child after all, yeah they scold her beat her but they can't do this can they. Which parents do this to their child but they were on the death bed that's why they do this right, or why will they do that. Yes they were afraid for their life thats why they do this. Everyone will do this only to save their life after all they all love their life. Yes they do not nothing wrong. But she can't marry him she can't marry anyone.

She was in her thinking when Mrs Roy came along with Mr Roy. '' get ready in the bridal attire this instant and come down '' said mrs roy.

'' i i can't marry him mrs roy i can't , i don't want to marry please understand me please '' she tried her best to convince her parents.

'' just get ready don't to any drama or the else the consequences will not be in your favor '' said mr roy.

'' it's good that now we don't have to see her face '' said mrs roy.

Gathering up her all the courage she said '' you can't do this with me I won't marry him not to anyone. You can't decide my future I will not give you this chance '' in starting her voice was high but un the end in just became mere whisper cause mr roy slapped her.

'' you will marry him no further arguments '' said mr roy in final tone.

'' no I will not'' don't know from where but she had got courage to speak her thoughts but again it didn't affect the couple.

They said something to her that made her doubt on her whole existence. And she agreed to marry Vansh.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How's the chapter.

What do you think why aaradhya agreed to marry her.

Why Vansh behaviour was odd.

Now what will happen when this two will tied in the knot of marriage.

If you liked reading the chapter please vote, comment and share.

And if you have any suggestions regarding the story then please let me know.

Insta id : loveforbooks_69.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by me.

Bye and take care. ❤