2

The Stellaron Hunters & the Astral Express have been fighting each other for years when the Aeons Above competition began. Elio was the founder of the Stellaron Hunters as a man named Akivili founded the Trailblazers, sadly he passed, racers that worked under him still raced under the Trailblazer name before their cars became rust. The Trailblazers were history until Miss Himeko & Mr. Yang restored it into what is now known as the Astral Express. There was a third one as well but not as well known as the Trailblazers, at the time, and the Stellaron Hunters, named the Xianzhou High-Cloud Quintet. It used to have 5 group members yet was one of the best racers of the Aeons Above Race Competition. Then one day it was renamed and strangely the original racers except for one, Jing Yuan, went missing.

.-..-. -.-- .. -. --. -..- .. -. --. -.-.-- -.-- .. -. --. -..- .. -. --. -.-.-- --- ..- - / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / .-- .- -.-- -.-.-- / -.-- .. -. --. -..- .. -. --. -....- / --- .... / .- . --- -. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-..-.

.
.
.
.
.
A Few Days Later....

Dan Heng woke up in a cold sweat, his heart beating recalling the incident. The red and blue flashing lights, the smoke flaring in the air, and the last time that name would ever be heard of again. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knocking at his door.
"Dan Heng? The others are waiting for you ! The race is in a few minutes and you're the only one that isn't up."
The voice belonged to Y/n.. Yeah Y/n it was only Y/n.

"Sorry- I'll be there in a minute." His voice cracked, attempting to hide the fear in his tone.
"Alright then."
The sound of her footsteps echoed before fading. Dan Heng sighed, getting up and preparing himself for tonight.

" It's just one long route, as long as you don't get near him. Everything will be okay. It'll be fine."
Dan Heng stepped out of his room, walking down to the garage. There March, Caelus, and Y/n stood, finishing up the preparations for the race. Y/n sat at her small office table, testing the mics for any issues. March & Caelus were testing the engines & filling the cars up with gas.
Preparations didn't last as long as Dan Heng hoped, he didn't like the idea of racing against the Stellaron Hunters. There's no telling what he'd do.

"Dan Heng? Are you listening?" Y/n's voice was clear through the mic as he now sat in his car with Caelus and March driving beside him.
"Huh? Yeah, I'm listening."
"How about you, March & Caelus?"

"Yep!"

"Yas."

"Okay good luck you three. If they do anything dirty or sketchy. Pom-Pom & I will notify you guys." Y/n said.
"Astral Express Tech Support signing off."
Y/n said as the three Mclarens Sennas from a few days back pulled up.
"It's good to see you accepted our little deal." Kafka said through the mics as Silverwolf hacked it again. "Now on to the regulations of this deal, two rounds. Each one on a different track. One will be one you specialize in & the other will be one we specialize in." Kafka explained.
Of all the tracks Dan Heng knew which one they'd pick, Stellar Grove. The sharpest turns, narrow pathways, but most of all... It was located near the Police Station. The main objective wasn't to win the race, no.. The main objective was who could escape the police and many failed in that attempt. Some drove off the road and made a run for it, a majority were caught, and then there was the one death during that race. The Stellaron Hunters specialized in it for the extremeness of the race & how they were able to win it faster than any racer before. Dan Heng tightly held the steering wheel as they all slowly pulled to their first round. It was the old train station's tracks. This was the one all Trailblazers had to win to even join, you didn't win this, you weren't accepted. The iron tracks were red & rusted as the wood was rotting slowly.
"Well shall we begin?" Kafka asked, her Mclaren Senna pulling between Blade & Silverwolf.

"You're on!" Caelus exclaimed as March nodded.
Kafka's smirk was obvious as the race was now beginning.
.
.
.
.
.

"On your marks! Get Ready! GO!!"

Engines roared as they raced through the torn tracks, dust & dirt trailing behind the vehicles. March was in front of Silverwolf as Blade & Kafka were in front, Dan Heng was trailing behind Silverwolf as Caelus was pushing through Kafka & drove in front of Blade, making him 1st place (not for long ofc). It was obvious Blade didn't take it well before he immediately was about to bash into Caelus before Y/n spoke through the mic.
"Caelus! Blade at 5 o'clock!"
Caelus looked through his rearview mirror before he immediately slowed down in front of Kafka, causing Blade to claim 1st.
"Sharp turn to-"
"The left?" The trio finished Y/n's sentence, causing her to sigh.
"Yep."
March pushed the pedal as the turn came up before hitting the brakes & turning.
"Eat that sucker!" She yelled as she left Silverwolf in a puff of dust.
"Come on Dan Heng, get in there! Can't stay on the sidelines !" Y/n spoke as Dan Heng chuckled before pushing the pedal and passing Kafka & Silverwolf in the process. Kafka smiled before she decided to put more effect, passing March in a few seconds & chasing after 1st place which was being fought by Caelus & Blade.
Blade lightly pushed against Caelus, causing Caelus to break form as another turn was coming up.
"Caelus, get back in form! The turn is coming!"
Caelus nodded as the turn came, but instead of taking it, Caelus turned before it and passed through the narrow pathway of trees & popped in front of Blade.
Silverwolf laughed as she soon came up in front of Dan Heng & didn't allow him to pass.
Soon the finish was in sight with March holding 4th, Dan Heng in 6th, Silverwolf in 5th, Kafka in 3rd, Blade in 2nd, with Caelus in 1st. Of course this wasn't going to end with Blade being second to some trash loving bat hitting idiot. Blade immediately pressed the pedal hard as they were nearing the end before bashing into the back of Caelus. Caelus grabbed hold on the steering wheel, as to not let the car drive itself on the muddy tracks. "Hey! What was that for!?" Caelus yelled as he pushed the brakes, hitting the front of Blade's car, forcing Blade to release the pedal with Caelus then passing the finish in 1st place.