1

Back at the Star Rail Base…

March, Dan Heng, Caelus & Y/n sat in living rooms as March loudly drank an ‘Immortal Delight’. Eerie Silence filled the atmosphere nonetheless, that was until the door opened, revealing Himeko & Welt.
The four of you immediately stood up from the couches as they entered the room.
“ Miss Himeko & Mr Yang- We can explain-”
“ We know. Pom-Pom informed us.” Welt explained, pushing up his glasses.
“ You four can sit.” Himeko said, with them sitting back down.

-x-

“ So the Stellaron Hunters want a race..” Himeko murmured. “It could possibly be a trap to weaken us,” Welt theorized, “ What else did they say?” He asked.
“ They said if we won then they’ll leave us alone.” March explained.
“And if you lost?”
“Whoever damaged Blade’s car has to come forth about it & has to fix it.” Y/n continued.
“ I see. Pom-Pom any new information about the Stelleron Hunters?” Welt asked Pom-Pom as a hologram of a small rabbit mascot walked up, shaking its head.
“No new information on the Stellaron Hunters.” They said,
“Thank you Pom-Pom.” Himeko said before Pom-Pom smiled and walked away.
Himeko sighed, turning to Welt and looking at each other for a while before turning back towards the four. “And what would happen if you were to not accept this ?” Himeko asked.
“We’d disappear from the competition..” Dan Heng stated, his face darkening when recalling Kafka’s words.
Silence fell before Welt & Himeko made the decision.
“ Knowing the Stellaron Hunters & Elio… They won’t take kindly to us after a warning like that.” Himeko said, as Welt nodded. “ Affirmative. It seems we have an upcoming race on our hands now.”
“Y/n, please make sure their cars are in tip top shape for this.” Himeko said as Y/n nodded, standing up & heading towards the garage. “Dan Heng, March, Caelus, you three will assist Y/n. As for you Pom-Pom, send a letter to the Stellaron Hunters,” Welt said.

“We accept their race.”
“Wait- What are we talking about again?” Caelus asks, looking up from his phone.
Y/n walked down the stairs and into the garage with the trio’s cars in it, beginning her work.

________________________________________

Dan Heng’s Car-
Model : Chevrolet Camaeo
Paint: Cameo blue, white, and dark red
Design: Clouds & Maple leaves.

Engine model: (BLAH BLAH BLAH)
Wheel type: (OH!)
Gas Tank: (Intense vibing music)
________________________________________

March 7th’s Car

Model: Honda Civic
Paint: Light Blue, Baby Pink, and White
Design: Flowers & a Camera flash feature ( like Lighting Mcqueen)

Engine Model: ( SWEET LITTLE BUMBLE BEE~)
Wheel Type: ( Whatever the rest of the lyrics are)
Gas Tank: ( LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION!! OH LA LA LA)
________________________________________

Caelus’s Car

Model: Chevrolet Corvette
Paint: Grey, Gold & White
Design: A small raccoon sticker is on the windshield, and a trashcan & bat graffiti job on the hood.

Engine Model: ( TRASHCANS.)
Wheel Type: ( TRASHCANS)
Gas Tank: (TRASHCANS)

________________________________________

Y/n looked through the pages as she opened the hoods, renewed the wheels, and filled the gas tanks as the other three polished and cleaned the cars.
“Alright, that should be all.” Y/n said, wiping sweat from her forehead. “ Can I take out the trash?” Caelus asked, “ That would be appreciated-” Y/n was cut short by Caelus. “Okay, I’ll be back at 10. I'll be at the new restaurant with them.” He said before taking the trash can filled with garbage.
“I’ll be in the Archives if you need anything .” Dan Heng then excused himself before March soon left. Y/n was about to leave as well, but just before she turned off the lights. Something caught her eye, it was the side of Dan Heng’s car. Upon closer inspection, the paint was scraped & made a dent in the metal. This would’ve been just normal but such a scratch would’ve been caused by a collision plus it was only a few days ago when Y/n inspected Dan Heng’s car. 

No… Dan Heng couldn’t possibly-

“Y/n! Can you come here for a second!” Himeko called. Y/n immediately turned her head and walked towards the main room, leaving behind any thought she held before.

-x-