𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇

Start from the beginning

FACTS ABOUT CHLOE:

* She just makes random little noises when she is happy or enjoying something, and she'll swing her legs back and forth with a smile.

* She LOVES physical affection, even if it's just a hug or forehead kiss, or holding hands, she loves it!

* She gets flustered very easily, she just goes bright red and tries not to die as she holds her breath in the moment.

* Is such a perfectionist, needs everything to be done right or it's not worth doing at all.

* She doesn't stand for anyone being a bitch, she will just call them out on it all, with a roll of her eyes.

* She has a defined set of abs, which is why she lives in racy crop tops, which people continually find 'rude' somehow when she wears them.

* She is a hard person to scare a first, but once you know how to scare her, it could not be done easier.

* She has lived in Korea since she was 10, when she moved here with her mother after the divorce from Chloe's dad.

* Is very feminine, she is usually wearing dresses and skirts. But if she isn't then she's in jeans or joggers looking more chill, but somehow extremely feminine.

* Appears in Red Velvet Irene & Seulgi's 'Naughty' most famously, but was in many many before then. Her last Backup Dancer job was BoA's 'Better' as the woman requested to work with her one last time after her debut with AESPA. She was in many more dances however went specifically viral for her in those performances.

* Has choreographed quite a few Kpop dances. Her first was in 2018 when she partially choreographed 'Go' for NCT DREAM. She choreographed Next Level slightly with Bada Lee and Redlic. She has two more collaborative choreographies with Bada Lee in 'Hot & Cold' and 'Zoo'. Chloe has choreographed two dance for LE SSERAFIM; the first being 'Fearless' and her latest was 'Eve, Psyche and The Bluebeard's Wife'. 

* Her coping mechanism in bad moments is just to laugh, like she cannot stop the laughter escaping.

* She has a naturally high pitch speaking voice.

* She loves a good gossip session, she thrives on it to be honest.

* Very protective over her own trust, she doesn't forgive people quickly or easily at all. 

* She has CHRONIC Resting Bitch Face, but it only really shows when she looks at others, otherwise she just looks like a puppy.

* She is a true child at heart.

* If you tickle her, she will wriggle around and will practically piss herself if she gets tickled.

* She sleep talks in her first language, Spanish.

* She started learning how to dance when she was 3, before she started focussing more on hip hop when she was 7, but stuck to her roots with what she knew.

* Has been Waacking for about 7 years now, however it is unknown to the public or anyone really, bar who teaches it to her.

* Is scared shitless of spiders, even the tiny tiny ones, she is so scared by them.

* You should never play a board game with her as she will create any excuse if she starts to lose, or she will just flip the board.

* She is extremely flexible, more than the average dancer as she can bend in a freaky way.

* She is an only child, or sees herself that way as she is not in contact with her sperm donor or his family.

* She is a fashion icon, she is known for her outfits anywhere, in dance practices, in public, on stage, in music videos, in anything.