CYKAS? - XVIII

Warning Mature Scenes and Content ahead. ⚠️🔞

* * *

Euryale Baize Valliente

Pinunas ko ang may dugo kong cutter sa maputi niyang braso. 

"Aaahhhh!" Sigaw niya ng sumagi ang blade nito sa may balat niya kaya nag kasugat ito. 

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," I said as sweetly as possible before laughing. "Just kidding, of course I mean it."

"W-why are you doing this?" She stutters.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I was bored, I guess."

"How about you though? Bakit hobby mo atang makisawsaw sa relasyon ng iba and take note, hindi lang normal na boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. We're talking about married men. Is that your way to get out of the trouble you made? Because I can say that it is really clever." Turan ko habang natango tango pa sa kaniya. 

"Hive five!" I said and forcefully raised her tied hands to high-five with my cutter. 

She shouts in pain when the sharp blade of the cutter pierces through her palm. 

"Oppssiee...lumampas." Saad ko bago tumawa at mas lalo pang itinusok ang cutter sa may palad niya. 

"P-please...stop." 

I frown at her. "Boo hoo, what a crybaby. I just started. You're no fun." 

"Parang awa mo na. Pakawalan mo na ako..." She begged and I almost killed her right after that words left her mouth.

But I want to take my sweet time on doing that.

I didn't plan to kill her. I just want to create some issue about her para matanggalan siya ng trabaho. So I dug up some pieces of information about her but I found something that made my blood boil.

Palagi siyang nasasampahan ng kaso pero hindi naaabot sa korte dahil bigla nalang idinadrop yung case. I was curious about it lalo na't about sa sex trafficking ang kalimitang isinasampa na kaso sa kaniya and mysteriously, biglang sinasabi na false accused lang daw iyon.

So I did what I do best.

Hacked the police station kung saan siya dinadala palagi sa kasong iyon at napansin na puro lalaki ang prosecutor na naka assign sa mga cases niya na nadropped. Pero ang pinaka nakakapag taka ay ang isang judge na pumirma sa isang case niya na nag papatunay na siya ay inosente at false accusation lang ang nangyari.

That was her last arrest before she applied for a job as a professor at St. Teresa ang tanga ng nag hire sa kaniya dahil hindi man lang chineck ang background niya bago siya kinuha tinanggap. 

And if I was born yesterday I wouldn't connect the dots. But I'm Euryale Baize Valliente, I notice and know everything.

Uminit nanaman ang ulo ko at malamig ang tingin na ipinukol sa kaniya.

"Did you let them go when they begged you like that?" I asked her with pure anger in my voice.

"What are you talking about?"

"Hmm...you don't know?" I said before reaching for the box of blades that I bought just yesterday.

I saw it in the store and immediately bought it.

They seem fun to use and I want a new addition to my collections.

"No. I don't, so please...please, let me go." She said with pleading eyes.