EP. 4

The king looked angry as he looked at Lucia and glared at her. Servants rushed to take Hoseok back to Egendria, The king approached and warned Lucia.

"Stay away from prince Hoseok, if I see you with him again. You will bear the consequences!"

Lucia's eyes started to shed tears after what happened to Hoseok and it turned out that the king hated Lucia. She felt that there was no hope of ever being with Hoseok again, even as just friends. She walked while wiping her tears towards where Lucia lived alone. She went to her room and lay down crying thinking about Hoseok. Suddenly she saw Seokjin's white dove perched on Lucia's bedroom window, she looked at the bird then wiped her tears.

"How did you get here?"

Not long after the sound of knocking on the door was heard, Lucia turned her body around she thought who would come at night. Lucia just wanted to bring the bird inside, but it was no longer in her bedroom window. She opened the door then saw Seokjin's figure in front of the door.

"J-jin?"

"Actually I went to look for you at grandfather's house, but he said you lived here. Then I came here.." Seokjin said

"Are you looking for that bird you left behind? I'm sorry, but it looks like the bird is no longer in the cage... I saw it flying freely." Lucia explained

"No, I'm not looking for the bird. Don't worry, the bird is not mine." Jin replied

"Um... It's cold outside, come in... I'll light the fireplace."

Seokjin pov
Did she trust me enough to let me into the house she lived alone? But I'm glad she treated me like that, the house she lives in is so neat and clean. I lied about grandfather and the dove, Lucia... I know you were just crying because of that damn prince. I want you not to think about him, I came so that you only see me now my love...

Lucia made hot chocolate and marshmallows for Seokjin, she put them on the coffeetable when Jin was about to sit down. Jin tasted the hot chocolate made by Lucia, he tasted the perfect taste of chocolate. Suddenly a big thunder was heard and then the rain fell heavily.

"Oh no, I don't think I can go home now." Jin said

"It doesn't matter Jin, it's better for you to stay here for a while. I think the dark and rainy outside is very dangerous." Lucia replied

Lucia went to prepare pillows and blankets for Seokjin who would be staying overnight, Jin had thoughts in his head while smirking.

Seokjin pov
Lucia, you are so sweet... but you are also so innocent my dear. No need to worry, I'm not the one who will hurt you.. I am the person who will always protect you. In a little while you will be in my arms.

"Before the rain, I already feel cold.. when it rains I feel freezing." Lucia said

"I think it's best to go to bed and put on your blanket." Jin replied

Lucia leaned back while reading a book until she fall asleep. Seokjin saw Lucia sleeping, he went into her room and carried her in the right sleeping position. Like from the first time he saw Lucia, he fell even more in love, his heart was beating fast when he saw Lucia sleeping.

 Like from the first time he saw Lucia, he fell even more in love, his heart was beating fast when he saw Lucia sleeping