Prologue

"Fourth Nattawat. You better come out of that hideous hide place of yours."

"Noooo. Non you know I don't wanna go there. Please convince uncle and aunty to let me stay here. I don't want to leave them and this place. My work, what about that.."

Nanon sighed listening to the pleading voice of his cousin but he need to understand its the best..

"Fourth you know they cant change the mind right. Moreover you have me and its a good opportunity to grab to make your future". Nanon tried to convince his cousin but Fourth was stubborn still not coming out whining that he didn't wanna go

" I have already burdened you guys a lot Non. I don't want to burden you guys anymore"

"SHUT UP. You better take back your words .Stop thinking yourself as a burden for gods sake . You are my little brother, my sunshine and I as your big brother is ordering you to come with me"

"B-But Non-"

" No more buts... and its not free for sure. you are going to pay me back once you became a successful lawyer". Nanon said playfully rolling eyes which made they both burst out laughing.

They may not be blood related or rich but the bond they shared was pure of love, admiration ..

*on the other side*

"Gemini Norawit. What is this behaviour..." Ohm said loudly catching everyone's attention.

"oh bro you are here.. I'll explain it later, Get me out of here"

Ohm sighed taking a bundle of cash before slamming it in the principle's table. This was not  the first time his little brother got in trouble. He was tired from saving him every time but he is the one who spoiled him the most.

"listen here Mr.Principal. This news should not go out. If it did, you know the consequences."

Ohm left the office followed by Gemini. 

"Now explain yourself Norawit. I have warned you and this is the third time this week I have to come to your college."Ohm said glaring at his younger brother who did not give a damn.

" Oh come on bro I swear this time I wasn't at fault. That boy just came out of nowhere and punched me saying I ruined his BOYFRIENDS life like eww.. I just don't understand why people nowadays are being delusional of their sexuality'". Gemini said being disgusted by imagining two boys together.

Ohm sighed before warning Gemini for the millionth time .

sometimes it feels like our relationship is bounded just by money but noo I love you for real!!

when two paths have crossed, nobody knows where it leads to.. Stay tuned for the upcoming  chapters..:)