5: Do Wah Diddy (Di-Dee)

A/N: Gentle reminder that the MC is Half Mexican-American, and half whatever nationality YOU WANT!! Or you can be full Mexican, it's up to you! Do NOT comment shit like "Actually I'm this" or "Me when I'm that" or anything in a similar caliber! If I see comments like this, I WILL delete them! Because I do not give a fuck!

As always, if you are a re-reader, please no spoilers! I feel bad when I have to delete them because I understand you're excited but I cannot have you ruining it for everyone else who's new to this 😭

Hope you enjoy this chapter! (Ignore that I went AWOL for a thousand years {again})

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"I won't have it! I won't have it! I won't have it!" Something tells you that Zenitsu won't have it... "You can't go, Shoichi! You're powerful, Shoichi! Shoichi is the one who's gonna protect me!"

You and Tanjiro were hella struggling to remove Zenitsu from poor Shoichi. However, you were, unfortunately, reminded that even though you were a bad bitch, you were very weak in comparison to skilled Demon Slayers. It made you feel like you probably couldn't even rip apart a blade of grass.

"Can't you see Shoichi doesn't want to stay?" Tanjiro tries to reason.

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!!"

"YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!!"

The redhead scowls and swings his hand at Zenitsu's neck. The impact was so rough and precise, that it fucking annihilates him instantly. Zenitsu falls forward, causing you to hold your head in your hands in "panic."

"Holy fuck! You just fucking killed the man!" You cry dramatically.

You were only joking of course, you remembered at least this much to know he just knocked the other on conscious. But your expression and body language must've been pretty convincing since Tanjiro widens his eyes in distress.

Oh, God! You probably think you're traveling with a fucking murderer! And a shameless one no less! So shameless that he has no problem killing the blond in front of children!

OH, THE HUMANITY!!

"Wh-Wait! Nuh-No! [Y/n]! [Y/n]!" Tanjiro flails his hands wildly in the air, "It's okay-He's okay!!"

He lifts Zenitsu's arm up from the ground, waving his limp ass hand in the air. "See?!"

You both stare at each other in an awkward silence. You tuck in your lips to hold back your laughter, but your shoulders were shaking, and you were starting to break into a grin anyway. Tanjiro was beginning to break into an amused smile as well.

Between you and Tanjiro, you break into laughter first.

"It's okay, Tanjiro!" You hold your hand as a thumbs up, "A little death never killed anyone."

He doesn't understand you (who would've thought?), but the atmosphere has gotten a lot lighter thanks to your smile. The redhead smiles in relief, dropping Zenitsu back on the dirty ground without hesitation.

Charming.

Tennoji squawks at the eldest son of the three kids, "Hold out your hand!"

The crow gags a few times before throwing up a purple pouch into the boy's hand. The boy stares at his hands in horror, the funniest expression on his face. However, you were standing too close when that happened, so the smell hit you too.