ThankYou!!

This is not a chapter.

I just wanted to thank you for all of your support. We've reached 1k reads. I thought it might take me up to 1 month to reach these many reads, but you guys are amazing.

Keep supporting me and I promise I'll complete the Kalos region arc in about 8-9 months because there will be about 2 movie chapters in it and I've got to prepare for my competitive exams. But I'll try to update a chapter per week, But it could take long for these movie chapters because of the length of the story.

So Overall thank you again, you know I just used to ship Ash and Serena, and after reading so many fanfics, I decided to create my own. But I was initially confused whether in what genre I should be making this, like should I make an amourshipping fanfic of their high school, or make them travel from the start like from Kanto region, etc. But at last I thought let it be the same as the  anime and I'll add some touches of mine and I am grateful that you all are liking this.

If you have any questions regarding this story or anything don't hesitate to ask in the comments. I'll try my best to answer them with little to no spoilers.

I'll upload the 1st summer camp chapter either tomorrow or Sunday. Till then good bye and stay safe.

And once again Thank you.