Scott?

As they got home Jimmy was sent to his room by Lizzie, Lizzie was furious that Jimmy had left Joels side and ran into Scott, She kept saying she suspected something between the two and Jimmy denied it. Jimmy walked to his balcony and looked out into the scenary. He took a deep breath in and out.

"Scott." Jimmy sighed.

Jimmy walked out his room and went downstairs into the main area, he saw Joel and waved and Joel smiled and ruffled his hair,"Liz went out to get food."

"Can I go out?" Jimmy asked hopefully.

Joel shook his head,"Lizzie would never forgive me."

"THIS IS DUMB."

Jimmy stormed off to his room and slammed his door shut. Some papers fell off his desk and he quickly picked them up and put them back on his desk. He wasent mad at Joel but he was mad at Lizzie. Lizzie wouldnt let him be with Scott nor live with him. Yes they had just been together for a few days but they had shared something special.

"A kiss." Jimmy touched his own lips.

Jimmy looked towards his window. There was a lake at the bottom if Jimmy were to jump out.He decided not to. Instead he went downstairs and saw if Joel was in the main area which he was not. Jimmy sneakily ran outside and looked around for Joel. No Joel. Jimmy wagged his cod tail happily and ran. He ran and ran till he reached a river and jumped into it. He looked around for a Cod.

Jimmy found The Cod from last time and it took him towards The Swamp. Jimmy thanks The Cod and quickly looked around for any clues to where Scotts Palace was.

"Jimmy?" A large Demon stomped towards Jimmy.

"Xornoth! Quick I have to find Scott!"

Xornoth kneeled down and glared at Jimmy and grunted,"Hes sick."

Jimmy looked worried,"That means I have to see him even faster!"

Xornoth looked like he was hiding something and huffed. Xornoth picked up Jimmy and put him on his back and he ran back towards Rivendell with a screaming Jimmy. Xornoth climbed up the mountains digging his claws into the mountain sides. It seemed like he done this before because there was holes from last times. Xornoth pulled himself up and crossed a bridge and set Jimmy down infront of Scotts window.

Jimmy looked at Xornoth who looked back at him and nodded. Jimmy opened the window and jumped into Scotts room. There was something different but Jimmy didnt seem to care. Jimmy went straight towards Scott and felt his forehead. Scott was freezing cold. Jimmy panicked what did Lizzie do when Jimmy was sick? Lizzie would make him soup. Covering him in blankets and read him stories about their parents. Lizzie would also cuddle him.

Jimmy turned a light shade of pink. He grabbed another blanket and layed it ontop of Scott. Jimmy then got into the bed and cuddled Scott. Jimmy hoped that by him being really flustered that it would warm Scott. Scott felt very cold. Scott slowly looked at Jimmy and smiled. Jimmy turned even more pink but gave a smile back.