The Demon and The Elf

Jimmy woke up feeling really cold. He slowly blinked taking in his surroundings. He was in a Cell?

"Hello? Joel? Lizzie? Anyone!?" Jimmy stood up quickly

"Oh Hes awake." The Demon Called Xornoth said and stood by the Cell. Next to Him was the Elf deer hybrid.

"Whats your name?" Scott asked Jimmy.

"Jimmy." The scared Cod said

"Where did you come from?"

"Um an egg?"

"Huh?"

Jimmy grabbed onto the Cell,"Please let me out! I wont tell anyone what you guys were talking about!"

"What did you hear!" Xornoth leaned towards the Cell growling.

Jimmy jumped back and fell backwards tripping over his tail.

Xornoth and Scott blinked at him before looking at each other,"Well where do you think he came from?"

Xornoth looked at Jimmy,"Joey mentioned Joel having guests over from the Ocean."

Scott looked surprised,"You actually listened to Joey for once?"

Xornoth looked at Scott angrily,"I was curious as to what he meant."

Xornoth looked back at Jimmy,"But he was talking to our little fish friend over here."

Scott opened the Cell and helped Jimmy up,"Well you can stay with us till Joel comes and gets you."

Scott looked Jimmy up and down.

"Yeah no that outfit wont do while your here in Rivendell."

Jimmy looked down at his outfit. Then looked at Scotts which was sparkling.

Scott pulled Jimmy along upstairs and Xornoth followed behind,"Jimmy you look like a mini Joel in those clothes."

"Well they are his old clothes."

Scott laughed,"Alright lets get you into something new right Xornoth?"

Xornoth stood there.

He looked awkward.

"Scott I dont wear clothing."

Scott and Xornoth looked at each other.

"WHAT?"

---------------------------------------------------The next day------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy had slept in Scotts room while Scott slept on the couch and Xornoth slept on the floor because where else is a 10 foot demon gonna sleep?

Jimmy got out of bed and walked down stairs he stepped on Xornoths tail and tripped. Xornoth snapped at Jimmy barely missing by a hair. Scott Jumped up and looked at the two.

"What an eventful day already."

Later in the day Scott toured Jimmy with Xornoth.

Jimmy was learning so much about the Kingdom he loved it. He had also gotten used to the 10 foot demon.

Scott pointed up a cliff,"Thats where we hold the Rivendell festival."

"Which I can never go to." Xornoth grumbled

"Why not Xornoth?" Jimmy asked.

"Xornoth has a little stalker." Scott giggled.

Xornoth sighed,"Which I wouldnt mind if he didnt keep trying to get in my bed."

"Maybe he just wants to cuddle!" Jimmy said.

Scott bursted out laughing while Xornoth stood there shaking his head.

"Thats not what I mean but sure."

Scott calmed down and put his arm around Jimmys shoulder and whispered,"Joey is a little Xornoth-Starved."

"Xornoth-Starved?" Jimmy repeated.

Scott looked at Jimmy,"Like when-."

"Scott shut it." Xornoth got on his knees to glare at his brother.

Scott quickly whispered to Jimmy,"He wants Xornoth."

Jimmy nodded,"Like how Joel wants Lizzie?"

Scott looked at Jimmy confused,"Whos Lizzie?"

"My sister!"

Jimmy rambled on about how his sister was so great and Scott and Xornoth glared at each other. Clearly Scott and Xornoth never got along as well with each other like Jimmy and Lizzie did.

---------------------------------------------------BACK WITH JOEL-------------------------------------------------------

Lizzie paced around the room panicking,"Joel I cant believe you lost my brother! WHEN THERES A DEMON ON THE LOOSE?"

Joel was on his knees pleading for mercy

1 vote = 1 Joel life saved