The ocean empire

"Andddd done!" Lizzie said placing the last quartz on her tower,"What do you think guys?"

Jimmy clapped,"Its amazing lizzie! I cant belive it only took you one year to build all these things!"

Joel nodded,"I cant wait for you guys to meet the other empires! Theres scott who rules rivendale. And joey who rules the lost empire its really hard to get in contact with him tho. And-"

"Okay joel we get it theres alot of people to meet." Lizzie smiled,"Your  overwhelming poor james over there!"

Joel and Lizzie looked at the poor cod laying on the ground groaing in a headache that he has to talk to people and remember the empires names and people and what they do.

"Oh dont worry jimmy it took me a while to." Joel helped the codboy up to his feet and dusted his back. After all royalty should look sparkling clean.

"Yes well I think we should focus on getting Jimmy to learn things without getting a headache." Lizzie said wiping sweat off her forehead.

"Hm well im not sure about your guys history! But I can teach Jimmy about the other empires and their ways!" Joel offered

Lizzie nodded,"Yes i can teach Jimmy to write in english and our language and learn our history." 

"You guys have your own language?"

"Yes we speak Aquatics!"

Joel nodded,"Well your main part of the castle wont be finished for a another year or so." He looked at Jimmy,"I can watch him and teach him some things while you get some rest Lizzie."

Lizzie looked at Jimmy then Joel,"I dont know, Jimmy will you be fine?"

Jimmy shrugged

"I dont know Joel he can be a handful."

"Well i know that. He acts like a teenger inside of an adult body!"

Jimmy frowned,"I do not!"

"But dont worry Lizzie! Im great at taking care of things and humans!"

"Um alright." Lizzie nodded,"Alright well lets head back to your empire and ill get some well needed rest."

Joel looked so happy. He could prove himself to Lizzie by teaching Jimmy some things and look responsible.