Chapter 5 - The Fetish Unfettered

I could hardly stand, let alone walk to my room after that night was over.  I was so sore between my legs that it was almost comical to see me trying to walk.   But since I had been left at the house by mself, anything that I had to do, I had to do it by myself.

Lucy had gone out, leaving me alone and mom was gone for the evening.  Or so I thought.  As I walked out of my bedroom naked to go to the bathroom, my mom walked out of the living room and stopped dead still in her steps.  "Robert!  What happened to your balls?"  Her voice made me jump, and wince because it made my balls swing back and forth against my legs.  "They are all swollen and red.  Are they okay?"

How could I tell my mom that my sister had gotten together a ballbusting party and that I was the man who was the object of all their abuse?  But before I could say anything, she smiled.

"Was it Lucy and her friends who did this to you?"  All I could do was to nod my head in agreement, as she suddenly smiled and spoke out.  "Oh that girl.  She always wanted to be a dominatrix."  She paused and then continued shaking me to the core.  "I guess that I taught her a little too well."  

My mind whirled.  I was the only guy in a house full of women.  When who loved busting a man between the legs.  And now my mom????  My blue eyes flew wide open, as I gasped.  "You too mom?"

"Come to my bedroom Rob.  I need to check your balls out to make sure that they are alright."  She paused for a moment before answering my question. "Why do you think your dad left?"

I followed her naked into her room, where I saw all kinds of toys.  A large St Andrews Cross, and a milking table.  Several other things that were definitely for binding up a man.  As my eyes roamed over the instruments of punishment in her room She smiled.

"You like my toys son?"  All I could do was look at them with wonder and a pained look on my face.  "Lucy learned a lot of her ways in here.  I know that you have never seen all this stuff, but your a guy and guys are not allowed in here unless they are being tortured."

"T-t-tortured?" I suddenly asked my eyes wide with fear.  "Oh please mom.  I have had enough abuse to last a year!"

"Don't worry Rob.  I am not going to abuse you,..... now.  I just want to check your nuts to make sure that your sister and her friends didn't do some damage."  She smiled sweetly.  "Please, sit down on my bed and spread your legs."  I did as she asked, and when I got ino position, she dropped to her knees between my legs.  "Mmmmmm do you have a nice cock and nice balls Rob.  I didn't realize how well hung my own son is."  She reached out and gently rolled my balls, one at a time between her finger and her thumb.  

It hurt like hell still, but I managed to keep my wits about me, as she rolled them and felt them.  "Well mom.  Are they okay?"

She ignored my question for abit, while continuing to roll my balls in her fingers, before answering.  "Oh they are swollen and probably going to be sore for a while, but your balls are intact.  Your sister and her friends did a good job on them, but they didn't destroy them.  Though they could have very easily."  She smiled as she looked at my steel hard cock.  "You have a beautiful cock Robert.  I am proud to be your mother.  The woman who birthed you.  You are a very well endowed young man."  She paused for a moment.  Then she continued.  "Your balls are okay son.  Like I said, they will be sore for a little while, but they are fine.  Though, I am going to have to talk to your sister.  She should not have done this without my supervision."

She finished by letting go of my sore nuts, and then she smacked them making them swing back and forth, and me crying out in pain.  "Fuck mom...why did you do that?"

"Because son, that is what balls are for in this house.  You are of an age now where You need to learn your place in this 'woman's world'."  She paused before continuing.  "In this house, the woman is in charge.  And that means even your sister is over You.  And, if Leanne, your 10 year old niece comes over...she is even in charge of you.  Do you understand?"

Ballbusting: Truth or Dare and other fun activitiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें