Chapter 27 | The Alpha's Possessiveness

Yogurt with M&Ms?

... Yogurt with M&Ms?

She'd lift a small cup out of the fridge. It was yogurt that you'd mix some rainbow stuff into called M&Ms. 

Riot was beginning to realize how much she's missed in modern life. She's forgotten nearly everything she experienced growing up in her mother's mansion, and candy definitely wasn't a part of a noble lifestyle.

The she-wolf gasped when two warm, large arms wrapped around her torso from behind. Bigger hands gently rubbed her muscular stomach.

"You're begging to get punched." She'd scoff, scrunching up her face as he'd nuzzle his nose into the crook of her neck.

"As if you would, Fiesty." Cronus rumbled.

Her heart soared when he said her nickname. He remembered.

She stole a second cup of yogurt for him. He'd step away, keeping one arm around her torso, before pulling open a drawer and nabbing two spoons. "Always knew you had a sweet tooth."

Riot rolled her eyes- stepping further into his arms to close the fridge door. "You're the one who bought them."

"Touche." He'd chuckle lowly. 

Her life was so empty prior. He filled her with love, hope, and warmth- no pun intended relating to last night.

Now, it was impossible to imagine herself going to sleep in her den every night. Alone, curled up, cursed with her old guilt and remorse.

"What do you know about today's technology?"

His deep voice shook her from her thoughts- making her eyebrows furrow at the strange question. "What do you mean?" Riot took an offered spoon, wandering toward the small living room visible from the kitchen. It was a cute little cabin.
Cronus followed her- and she swore it was as if he was attached to her. If he didn't follow her, she'd probably end up crawling back into his arms and crying like a baby. They've been apart for far too long.

"You've always outcasted yourself from civilization." He'd hum, tapping the spoon against his lips. "I remember you didn't even know how to work a shower."

Riot scoffed, but he was right. She's always been like that. "They're weird!" She'd exclaim, "Besides, I only knew how to bathe- even though the maids bathed me."

Cronus stopped in his tracks.

"... Maids?" He'd narrow his brows and stare at her- eyes searching her expression. "Like... your mother?"

She shook her head, "No? I had maids and butlers growing up."

It suddenly seemed like Cronus was in distress. She'd set the spoon and yogurt on the living room coffee table and rush toward him, "What's wrong?"

NOT A TYRANTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara