Chapter 26 | Carnival Fun

Start from the beginning

Just like that- his eyes clouded over. White splotches filled his eyes before they'd quickly dim and expose the new colour underneath. His eyes were as black as the night- small speckles resembling white stars dancing in their colour.
She'd trace his jaw, gently tapping her fingers along it. He'd hum, eyelids twitching to close, yet his gaze was too focused on her for that. His lips feathered against hers for a moment as he'd open them to speak.

"Midas."

His voice was just as baritone- yet gravely. It rumbled unevenly, but its power fluttered through her like a shivering wave.

"Hello, Midas." She'd whisper.

Midas tensed- moving his body a bit- as the beast held a lot back. He'd simply grunt in response. Riot couldn't help but think of how handsome that name was- of how powerful it is. Midas...

She'd hum, a soft smile raising her features. Her apology toward him was finished- but there was still someone left.

"... Me?" Artio's voice would break through her mind, a semblance of shock wavering it.

Riot wanted her to have a chance to meet Midas.

In just a moment- it felt she was floating. She still felt Midas' warmth and closeness, but she couldn't describe how little in control she felt. It was as if she was sitting in the passengers seat of a car.

His gaze softened, lips pursing as he'd notice the change. 

"Artio." She whispered, voice down an octave.

"Artio..." He repeated softly, rough voice shaking her core. It rivaled Cronus' in sexiness, that's for sure.

Midas lowly chuckled, "Fought the stupid girl hard, didn't you?" He'd mutter, "You look so tired..."

Artio breathed a sigh of relief- as if she needed a moment to fully realize this was real. She'd rub a thumb against his cheek, "Hard-headed." She'd repeat just as softly, "Nearly stupid- but not as much."
If Riot was in control- she would've rolled her eyes. It was true she made some stupid choices- but she definitely wasn't dumb enough to be classified a stupid girl. Midas bit his bottom lip- but couldn't fight a grin from breaking through.

"Still defending her." He'd chuckle, "As it should be."

Their moment together was adorable- A meeting written in the stars.

Yet, Riot had an idea. Artio rose suspicion to this- which made her break through her mind. It was strange that she was the one speaking this time.

"I wanted to give you the opportunity to..." Riot paused, "... Be the one to first have sex with him."

Artio perked up at this, though unexpectantly, a hard thing began to also perk up on her inner thigh.

Excitement swarmed in Midas' eyes- breathing growing nearly as hard as his intensing erection. Through this close moment they were sharing- Riot had mistakenly mind-linked her thoughts to their partner.

She'd giggle girlishly, "Easy to tell that... wasn't on purpose."

Midas inched forward to press his lips against hers. The gentle kiss quickly elevated to rough mashing- tongues flying forward to wrestle in a sloppy heat. He'd roll ontop of her, hands going under the large shirt and cupping her breasts.

The heat was building up, sweat beginning to shine her skin. Midas sat on her waist in nothing but boxers- tugging her shirt before quickly parting and yanking it off her body.

Artio rose her hands to toy with his hair, but his rough hands met her wrists and threw them down onto the mattress.

He'd grunt, a growl rumbling deep in his chest as he'd rhythmically rub his hard-on against her.