20. So We're Calling People Kitchen Equipment Now?

Começar do início

I was already willing to cut my losses with that one, but when Derek's shaky wet hands wrapped themselves around the back of my neck to hold himself up better, I was already erasing this vase from my memory and my bank account.

"Oh, shit-" Derek tried to break the kiss when he heard the shattering of the vase, but all I said was "leave it." Before capturing his swollen bottom lip with my own again. The house itself could've been burning to the ground for all I gave a shit right now.

I felt Derek shudder again as I placed him on the now cleared table. My heart was beating so goddamn hard, for a split second I thought I might've actually been going through a legitimate health crisis, but that just made my kisses rougher. My hand moved from Derek's lower back to his hips as I ground his lower half against mine. The short table gave me complete access to all of him.

If he hadn't felt just how excited I was before, he sure as hell could feel my hard on now... and I could fully feel his. My stomach has doing its best to fight off all the butterflies that were moving in on me like an ambush, but I had no control over it. I hadn't realized how badly I wanted him.

Every single part of Derek was turning me on. So much so, I swear I was no longer in control when I started palming him through his soaking pants. And that was when he started to really come undone.

"John-" he murmured breathlessly against my lips, but I wasn't anywhere near my fill of him. I worked out a rhythm between my lips and hand, stroking him roughly through his pants whilst my lips continued their own gentle attack on his soft ones. They weren't so cold anymore.

His breathes became even shorter and more labored. I could feel his hands tightening around me, and my heartbeat exceeding all recommended beats for minute as I heard him getting close.

The thought of him coming like this from just my touch... Yeah I was starting to lose the control I thought I had over this situation, but probably never actually did.

Maybe that was what took me by surprise when I felt my body suddenly being pushed back.

I was far too dazed and confused to fully register what the hell Derek had said before he legitimately bolted out of my fucking home. 

Like it was so sudden, I just stood there breathing heavily as I stared at the open front door and tried to figure out what even took place for the last few minutes.

I could've sworn I heard him say "I have to go" right before he disappeared through my doorway, but that just made me worry more than I had before he even kissed me.

Was he okay?

Had I hurt him?

Derek