Endnote* (Yeah, I know you shouldn't edit an endnote ;-))

I am happy and kinda sad to announce that if you're reading this, you've come to the end of Being Undead.

I really hope you enjoyed the story, loved the characters, understood the plot, felt the emotions, and most importantly, had fun while doing those.

If you loved the story and you wanna see more of me, it's a pity that I don't have another vampire-related story out yet, but you can catch my work in the fantasy trilogy story of Troy Sanders, Wizard, Halfwizard and Archwizard respectively, and the Soul of Magic series. These books are available on Dreame via this link https://m.dreame.com/user/concern?authorId=TQ16p%2FjRbk6dLepQOmT7NQ%3D%3D. I hope you enjoy them just like this one.

If you're more of a sci-fi fan, you can enjoy my books Tekna and Olympus on Inkitt. The link is also on my profile page, also tagged accordingly. Just click the link, download the app (it's ads free), follow my Inkitt profile, and add the book(s) to your reading list. It's a totally free process, I assure you.

So, this isn't goodbye but see you again.

Your will-always-be-missing-you friend,
AdeAlaoOluwaferanmiA.

P.S. If you have any kind of question regarding this work, leave a comment or send me a private message and I'll be sure to get back to you. Again, thank you very much for being here.