1.1 ⍣ VILLAIN ORIGIN STORY

3 years ago ...
The day after Thanksgiving- November 27 , 2020

Gia 🥛: I miss you

Gia 🥛: ( 1 attachment)

Smoove🖤 : omw . be ready for me
delivered

Gia 🥛: Okay Daddy

A 22 year old Jaelin was driving his 2020 Black Dodge Durango on the way to visit a stripper bitch he let's give him head from time to time , named Gia.

Smoove and his homeboys hit up DreamGirls — a strip club in Lincoln Park , Michigan, and that's where he met Gia. On that brisk August night , Smoove threw 50k — focusing on her face shining under the blue lights. Which instantly attracted her to him , because who wouldn't like a fine dreadhead nigga with money ? That night she gave him her instagram and from there they've been fuck buddies. He made it very clear that he just wanted a nut— and Gia was okay with that. But sometimes the bitch oversteps her boundaries and starts bringing up a relationship , turning Smoove all the way off. I hope this bitch ain't on that shit today. I just want my dick sucked Smoove thought to himself. 6 figures - daemoney blasted from his car stereo.

"I'm a get money young nigga that's the message" he rapped along with daemoney while swerving hrough the lanes on the I-375. Gia stayed off Chandler Park Dr , which was a calm 30 minutes from Smoove and basically 30 minutes from her job as well. Grabbing his phone off the console he shot Gia a quick text letting her know he was 5 minutes away.

Smoove was finally pulling up on Gia's block. He parked 2 houses down because you never know who's watching.
Grabbing his styrofoam cup along with his unopened pint out the cup holder and tucking his gun into jeans — he hopped out his v and walked up to Gia's door.

Smoove🖤: open the door
read

Gia opened the door wearing nothing but a black mesh bra and some black gucci tights with the matching gloves.