He was planning to give her another week's rest but her condition was too good to be true. What he does not know is that, besides his treatment, Lisa has used her knowledge in medicine from her past life and made medicinal drinks for herself.

She daily drank those bitter medicine to heal her body fast. She does not want Jungkook to be worried about her all the time.

So, in the end, the doctor gave her a fitness certificate and gave her permission to attend the workshop but also told her to not involve in extreme physical activities.

Seulgi smiled hearing her response and was relieved that she was fine. She was worried that Lisa might be pushing herself just because of the workshop.

Seeing her looking bright and healthy, she felt relieved. She nodded and said, "That's good then. I was worried that you might be pushing yourself too much for this workshop. But I am glad that you're feeling better."

Lisa nodded as she understood her concern.

"This workshop is really important and it will help you to form a bond with your co-actors also it will help you build some foundation and connection in the industry. So do well. "

Seulgi was talking to her about the workshop when a knock could be heard on the door.

"Come in. "

Lisa turned around to see a girl around the age of 23-24 years old who was wearing a pastel blue colored pencil skirt and a white-colored blouse. Her hair has turned up into a ponytail, revealing her slender neck.

Though she was not considered to be tall, with high heels and her confidence, her overall look was beautiful and powerful.

The girl entered the room and greeted Seulgi respectfully and gave greeted Lisa with her beautiful smile.

Seulgi looked at Lisa and said, "This is Mina Myoi, your assistant. She will help you with your schedule and takes care of all the extra work for you. You just need to focus on your acting and leave all the extra burden to her." she pointed towards the girl as she introduced her.

Mina turned to Lisa and shook her hands.

"it's nice meeting you Miss Kim. From now on, I will be working with you. So please take care of me. " she politely greeted her.

Lisa was taken back from the politeness of Mina. Her attitude was different from her powerful aura. She has expected her to be cold or arrogant but she was extremely polite and sweet tongue.

She could see that she was professional as she was good at making people entrust her.

"It's nice meeting you too. And I should be the one asking you to take care of me." Lisa shook her hands while laughing lightly.

Mina didn't say anything and give her a subtle smile.

Seulgi smiled seeing the professionalism of Mina.

"As you're a new artist that we hired and this time all the managers are busy and have 5-7 artists under them. So I don't want you to work under them as they won't be able to focus on you."

"So I have assigned you Mina. She is working in the managerial department and is learning to assist the artist. She is working here for eleven months and she is soon going to be the official employee here after her training period ends next month. " Seulgi glanced at Mina while saying her words.

She knows how hard-working she is and that is the reason why she could withstand the hardsh.i.p.s and immense work pressure from this industry. When Seulgi was the manager, she was one of her people that she has appointed and trained them.

"In this time, she has proven her worth by her work ethic and her skills. Until we won't find a suitable manager for you, till then she will assist you and help you with your work schedule and other stuff. "

Lisa glanced at Mina as she heard Seulgi's words.

"Today, she will accompany you to the workshop. With her, you won't feel alone and don't have to worry about anything. "

Lisa nodded and said, "Thank you. I was worried enough about going there alone. But with Ms. Myoi, I will be at ease."

Mina smiled at her hearing Lisa's polite words.

"Now it's almost time for the bus to arrive. Ms. Kim, you should prepare to go now." Seulgi looked at the time on her watch and said to Lisa.

Lisa nodded and also stood up to leave, "Yes I should leave now. Thank you for helping me with everything. " she showed her gratitude to Seulgi.

Due to her accident, Seulgi's workload also increased as she has to talk to Mr. Han to reduce the physically exhausting activities.

It was very hard for her to convince Mr Han and make changes in his schedule. But she managed to do that.

As Jungkook said, she was indeed hard-working and impressive when it comes to her work. She was a true professional in this field.

Seulgi didn't say anything and just nodded hearing her words. It was her work and was nothing special. It was that she should do.