chapter -5

Authors' pov-

After finishing dinner, they both sit on chairs that placed in balcony.

"Parth you wanted to say something " Niti started the conversation feeling Parth was nervous.

"Niti, i going to say the biggest truth of my. Plz, don’t jump on any conclusion and try to understand me." parth nervously requested her. Niti nodded her head to continue.

"Niti, i had always felt attracted to you. But never told you that because of our differences and circumstances and also i thought that it was just mere attraction. But it was never. When you got married, i was hurt . I tried to take lightly, went on many dates, or parties but nothing changed. Then i tried to move on understanding myself that you are happy in your life, i should be happy also. Then i myself engrossed in work so much because i didn’t want to thought about these things. Then when we started working together on S5, i again lost myself to you. The current when i touched you even in acting, i never felt it before. But i couldn’t say it. Because i knew, you were happy that time and i had no place in your life.

But trust me, i always wanted your happiness. I just want to say can you give me a little corner in your heart or give me back my heart which i lost to you a long time back . Because i can't hide it in myself, it hurts a lot. Niti, i love you. I love you very very much " Parth said intensly looking at Niti.

Niti was numb for a moment. She knew, it was coming but never thought that the three words from his mouth can touched her heart this much. She was overwhelmed. She didn’t know, what to answer. But it was definitely not a "no".

" Niti, plz say something " Parth said very tensely.

"I don’t know, what to say. I need some time Parth." Niti said looking into his eyes.

"Okay, take forever but plz try to give us a chance. " Parth said taking niti's hand in his being a little happy at least she didn’t say " no."