chapter - 1

First day of shooting kyys4. When Parth came to the shooting spot, he saw Niti as always giggling and doing masti with other cast.

Parth pov-

I have to control my emotions for Niti. Pata nahi usse dekhte hi, usse chute hi mujhe kya hojata hai.

Thinking that he went to her and other cast.

Parth- Hey Niti. How are you? All good?

Niti-Oh hi Parth. I am fine. How are you? Ghar pe sab kaise hai??

Parth- All are good. scripts mil gaye.

Niti - oh haan. This is yours.( handing him his scripts)

Parth- Let's shoot then.

Then they got ready, prepared Their lines and rehears together. Completed the shoot.

Like this, they continue their shooting.

One day, director called them together and said that thay have to do some intimate scenes. Hearing that Niti felt first uncomfortable and Parth understood that. So went to talk about it to her vanity van.

Knock Knock,,

Niti- come in.

Parth- Hi.

Niti -oh hi Parth. You here? Sit.

Parth- oh actually i come to talk to you about the intimate scenes. I felt that you are not comfortable with me.

Niti- It's not about you. We have done this before. Actually i was feeling awkward may be i am married now thats why. Don’t worry i will be okay.

Parth- That's like OUR Niti.

Then they finished the intimate scenes excellently. Parth was controling his emotion all the while.They become great frnds day by day. They enjoyed alot together.

They almost finished their shoot. Just two, three days more, it will be complete when Parth noticed Niti's mood off.
So he asked,,

Parth- what happened Niti?? You are looking so pale.

Niti- It's nothing.

Saying this she ran to her van. Parth also followed her. Entering the vanity he saw, niti was crying. He started panicking.

Parth- what happened?  Why are you crying?  Tell me. ( took her in hug)

Niti started to cry loudly. Parth was calming down her by patting her back and kissing her head time to time.

Parth- Niti say something. See, i am scared to see you like this. So tell me, what happened?

Meanwhile Niti calmed down and said

Niti- Parikshit is on the war at china india border. He is a major so he is leading for all the sipahi.( sobbing in hug)

Parth felt little bad hearing Parikshit name but later understand  himself saying that he is her husband after all.

Parth- don’t worry, he will be fine.

Niti- hmm.