Chapter - 4

Niti's pov-

Parth called me for dinner. He said that he wanted to tell something very important to me. I hope its not what I am thinking. Its not like, I don’t love him,  i love him as a frnd. He is a great frnd. 
But i never thought something other than that.

All other my frnd have always said that he has feelings for me which is very visible to everyone even my parents also saw that in his eyes. But I never took it seriously. Because I don’t think that he should come into my dark life.

Yeah, I have moved on in life with others thing. But Parikshit's love is unforgettable. I am just afraid that will i give the love to him that he deserves. What will I reply to him? I don’t know, i just want to go with flow. If love happens again, I want to fall in love again. That's what Parikshit always wanted, my happiness.

With thousands thoughts, i reach Parth's apartment and ring the bell. And here he open the door with full smile like always.

Parth- Hi, come.

Niti- Hi.

Parth-  The food is ready, its already dinner time and i am hungry. Let's have dinner then we will talk.

Niti- Hmm. What have you cooked for me?(teasing)

Parth- You know, i don’t know cooking and Sham dada is on leave. So I ordered your favourite chicken biriyani, shahi  kabab, chicken salad, lassi and diet coke from your favourite restaurant.

Niti- so much efforts for me. Well thank you. Let's eat.

They finished the dinner with others talk.